Another 2020 Loss

Splitear

This one hurts for sure. Wife daughter and I have family jeopardy. Daughter went to college in August so that became wife and I only watching but watch every night. Daughter came home Thursday for the day and we all we're excited to watch as 3 again. My folks who both passed in 2018 would watch every night too. We're not real religious but wife just text saying she asked god to introduce them to Alex as they would love to meet him. I found that very sweet.

2020 sucks for sure

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I have a feeling that they have been grooming Ken Jennings. I think he would do a ice job. 

That’s the rumor . That would be ok by me, although he may be a little dry .

One reality show you’ll never see though is , “ The hot Women of Jeopardy .” 

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nomad said:

That’s the rumor . That would be ok by me, although he may be a little dry .

One reality show you’ll never see though is , “ The hot Women of Jeopardy .” 

I'm at work and bartender across the hall is an absolute rocket. Blonde ,30, lulu lemon pants on and says "Who's Alex Trebek?"   SMH   

16 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

This one hurts for sure. Wife daughter and I have family jeopardy. Daughter went to college in August so that became wife and I only watching but watch every night. Daughter came home Thursday for the day and we all we're excited to watch as 3 again. My folks who both passed in 2018 would watch every night too. We're not real religious but wife just text saying she asked god to introduce them to Alex as they would love to meet him. I found that very sweet.

2020 sucks for sure

Same, even now that the boys are grown and moved out when they are home at night we we all watch together. Half the fun of watching was seeing some of the odd contestants on. He will be missed ..