1st Deer Hunt

Theblackredneck

9 hours ago, Theblackredneck said:

Yesterday was my 1st time Going out Deer Hunting EVER. Found some really good bedding probably bout 10 yards in. found a tree 20 yards from the bedding just in front of a trail that resembled ones I seen researching online. Set up 20ft in the tree. Sprayed the doe piss 2x 45 min later, here comes the biggest antlered dear 6pt thst I have personally seen. He taking his slow time but I’m nervous. Texting my buddy asking him what should I do nervous as FUCK. No soon as I stand ( he doesn’t get me cause I’m soaked in doe piss ) here comes the bikers playing music Party done. Needles to say this HUNTING SHIT IS DEF FOR ME. 

D09379D3-A3D9-4747-AD43-738594EBECCD.jpeg

+1 on the safety harness. Like AMEX. Have fun and keep us in the loop. 

Big peninsula for the 1st time today... didn’t get a chance to scout but I’m winging it tomorrow on a stalk at 1st light then I’ll sit the afternoon 

I hunted there a few times years back... go deep and rock walls are you friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday was my 1st time Going out Deer Hunting EVER. Found some really good bedding probably bout 10 yards in. found a tree 20 yards from the bedding just in front of a trail that resembled ones I seen researching online. Set up 20ft in the tree. Sprayed the doe piss 2x 45 min later, here comes the biggest antlered dear 6pt thst I have personally seen. He taking his slow time but I’m nervous. Texting my buddy asking him what should I do nervous as FUCK. No soon as I stand ( he doesn’t get me cause I’m soaked in doe piss ) here comes the bikers playing music Party done. Needles to say this HUNTING SHIT IS DEF FOR ME. 
D09379D3-A3D9-4747-AD43-738594EBECCD.thumb.jpeg.dd60e84c8895f348c1ea3f753e0d0c3d.jpeg

Welcome. Be safe out there and enjoy every up and down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Don_C said:

So that's your first tree stand selfie!? Awesome, many more to come I'm sure. Welcome to the group, this is a great place to learn and share. There are a LOT of very knowledgable people here. Best of luck to you, you seem to be figuring it out pretty quickly!!

D

Yes sir 1st time.for every thing. I’m hoping to meet some one who’s In to the predator hunting coyotes and stuff I wanna do thst too

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CrossOvertheRiverOutdoors
      Here's a New York turkey hunt that should get your blood flowing! Hope ya'll enjoy my newest episode! If you like what you see, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel! Cross Over the River Outdoors! #ItsHuntingTimeOlBuck #Ozonics #DeadRinger #Tactacam #NewYorkTurkeyHunt #huntingvideo

• By dbHunterNY
      FYI - There's legislation in NY A556 https://www.nysenate.gov/…/bil…/2017/a556/amendment/original that has passed increases the minimum fines, increases them even more for repeat offenders, and effectively takes away license for 5 years in 48 states.
      .....BUT Governor Andrew Cuomo has yet to sign it. If he doesn't by the end of this year it dies and does not become law. I know it's hunting season but spread the word! Even better let him know.
      https://www.governor.ny.gov/content/governor-contact-form
    • By burmjohn
      Just did a quick forum update (software), there were a number of bug fixes including:

Internet Explorer 11 Copy/Paste Issue Facebook Profile Photos Not Loading Updates to Facebook Connect integration  
      Let me know if there are any issues please!

Thanks!

• By HuntingNY
      Hello All,
      Finally after many requests we have setup an official date to get together and shoot at the 3D range Thrill of The Hunt. Checkout their website here: http://www.indoor3d.com/ - its really a lot of fun, my brother and I went there last year for a session, you can read about it here: http://huntingny.com...ny-long-island/
      So for the details:
      Date: Saturday March 24th 2012
      Time: 11am (this is tentative)
      Cost per round: Roughly $16 per round
      Its up to you how many rounds you wish to do, I'm thinking I'll do 2 rounds myself.
      I'd love to get an idea of how many people will be attending so I can make sure we have a block of time set aside for us to shoot and its reserved. And I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in us ordering a few hero's and soda / water... If we do have food it would probably be about $5 per person We'll provide hero's and water/soda.
      For for first round of shooting I'll give away a few Hunting NY shirts and hats to the top two scores and maybe a few more t-shirts and I'l see if I can get a jacket or too as well! Its not a competition, however its just something to add a little fun to the get together. We will hammer out the details in the coming weeks.
      Everyone who is interested please post below and also please RSVP following the directions below:
      Please reply to this message with your with your T-Shirt size and Jacket size and if you would like to do the hero / drinks option...
      Click here to view the Calendar Event: http://huntingny.com...-the-hunt-3d-r/
      First click the "I'm Attending" button under the "RSVP" Box.
      Then click the "Follow This Event" box on the top of the Calendar Event"

Thrill of The Hunt is located:
      291 Deep Hole Road
      Calverton, NY 11933
      631 566-5261
      Google Maps Link: http://maps.google.c...060032782180171 - Then click directions.