Voting Irregularities

I do not pretend to have some kind of insider information on the strange stories of suspicious tampering with votes and voting procedures, but I certainly think that extensive investigations of each alleged violation should be done to safeguard the process. And it should be examined for both parties. I get real suspicious when it turns out to be one party that is throwing up road blocks and complaining the loudest about taking the time and effort to investigate these things. It seems to me that the Democrats should be just as concerned as the Republicans about an issue that could affect both parties. I applaud President Trump for pushing the issue. It may not change the results of the election at all, but the integrity of the vote will at least have been examined.

• Like 3

Do you think there should be at least some evidence presented before launching investigations, or declaring the entire election is fraudulent?  Thus far, they've offered no evidence.  Even Fox News is careful to clarify that the campaign has offered no evidence to support their claims.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

By all means I think they should investigate any credible issues, just the same as I believed they should have fully investigated Russian efforts in 2016 (which many Republicans wanted to block). I think that our elections are one of the most important pieces of our democracy, as it is the one point in the process where "we the people" can make real changes. 

So, investigate all you want. However, if and when the results still don't change the outcome, I hope that people will accept them and move on. 

On a personal note, I understand the "disbelief" of the results by Trump-supporters. I remember in 2016 when there was no way I thought he could win, I donated $5 to Jill Stein for the recounts. I think it's human nature to not accept things right away, and that's fine. Take all the time you need, everyone needs to process things at their own pace. Shoot, there are some people who refuse to accept that Trump won in 2016 :) 

I just hope we can all come back together as Americans. I would never expect us to agree on anything completely, but if we could just get back to respecting each other, that would be major progress. The anger and animosity is not sustainable. We all have to understand that we are brothers and sisters (at least if you follow the guidelines of most religions), we all have our own struggles and perspectives, but in the end, we are Americans, and the huge majority of people just want to see things better than they are in the moment (that is not a political statement, but a generality). We may not agree on what "better" is, but we should at least be able to respect the intent. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, virgil said:

Do you think there should be at least some evidence presented before launching investigations, or declaring the entire election is fraudulent?  Thus far, they've offered no evidence.  Even Fox News is careful to clarify that the campaign has offered no evidence to support their claims.

Unfortunately in the current  world setting, just an allegation seems the be enough....an not just specific to this instance. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Splitear said:

By all means I think they should investigate any credible issues, just the same as I believed they should have fully investigated Russian efforts in 2016 (which many Republicans wanted to block). I think that our elections are one of the most important pieces of our democracy, as it is the one point in the process where "we the people" can make real changes. 

So, investigate all you want. However, if and when the results still don't change the outcome, I hope that people will accept them and move on. 

On a personal note, I understand the "disbelief" of the results by Trump-supporters. I remember in 2016 when there was no way I thought he could win, I donated $5 to Jill Stein for the recounts. I think it's human nature to not accept things right away, and that's fine. Take all the time you need, everyone needs to process things at their own pace. Shoot, there are some people who refuse to accept that Trump won in 2016 :) 

I just hope we can all come back together as Americans. I would never expect us to agree on anything completely, but if we could just get back to respecting each other, that would be major progress. The anger and animosity is not sustainable. We all have to understand that we are brothers and sisters (at least if you follow the guidelines of most religions), we all have our own struggles and perspectives, but in the end, we are Americans, and the huge majority of people just want to see things better than they are in the moment (that is not a political statement, but a generality). We may not agree on what "better" is, but we should at least be able to respect the intent. 

I Agree With your post; however, I did want to comment on one thing you said in regards to the 2016 race and the Russian investigation into collusion w the Trump campaign. That issue was thoroughly investigated for 3 years and the conclusion was , there was no evidence of collusion . 

5 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I Agree With your post; however, I did want to comment on one thing you said in regards to the 2016 race and the Russian investigation into collusion w the Trump campaign. That issue was thoroughly investigated for 3 years and the conclusion was , there was no evidence of collusion . 

Oh, I wasn't sayin that it wasn't, and not even the collusion part, it was the interference, which is widely regarded as true. Trust me, I came to grips with the fact that Trump won in 2016 a long time ago. 

*I re-read my post and see how you could draw that conclusion. I meant that in 2016 I thought they should fully investigate Russian election meddling. I'm not sure how to re-word it without it looking the same way, so hopefully this makes sense.

Edited by Splitear

13 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Unfortunately in the current  world setting, just an allegation seems the be enough....an not just specific to this instance. 

Enough for what?  Enough for the hardcore Trump worshippers to accept and regurgitate, or enough for the courts to entertain without evidence?  When these allegations are proven to be baseless, the hardcore true believers will not be swayed. 

• Like 1

That’s good , just as those of us who voted for Trump have to (at least , so it seems) accept that Biden won and will be President for the next 4 years . Clearly though , All of the demonization , hate and disrespect for the opposing side needs to stop . To be honest , I LIKE to have an opposing point of view that differs from my own, helps me to self clarify My own thoughts on important issues . Also , if everyone thought the same way we would have difficulty arriving at the truth; with difference of opinion , hopefully, we can ! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Northcountryman said:

That’s good , just as those of us who voted for Trump have to (at least , so it seems) accept that Biden won and will be President for the next 4 years . Clearly though , All of the demonization , hate and disrespect for the opposing side needs to stop . To be honest , I LIKE to have an opposing point of view that differs from my own, helps me to self clarify My own thoughts on important issues . Also , if everyone thought the same way we would have difficulty arriving at the truth; with difference of opinion , hopefully, we can ! 

You're exactly right, the unneeded animosity comes from both sides, and I think that the "left" (I hate saying left and right) have been worse about it during the last 4 years. It comes with the territory I guess, during the Obama years, the roles were flipped. 

I also echo the need for differing opinions. This is a big country, and there are millions of different perspectives that shape our decisions. Everyone should be comfortable in sharing their perspective, and equally as comfortable in listening to others. We are not at that point right now. Again, this is not solely a Republican or Democrat problem, I'm not looking to place blame on anyone. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Splitear said:

You're exactly right, the unneeded animosity comes from both sides, and I think that the "left" (I hate saying left and right) have been worse about it during the last 4 years. It comes with the territory I guess, during the Obama years, the roles were flipped. 

I also echo the need for differing opinions. This is a big country, and there are millions of different perspectives that shape our decisions. Everyone should be comfortable in sharing their perspective, and equally as comfortable in listening to others. We are not at that point right now. Again, this is not solely a Republican or Democrat problem, I'm not looking to place blame on anyone. 

Yes Sir , I second that !! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I do not pretend to have some kind of insider information on the strange stories of suspicious tampering with votes and voting procedures, but I certainly think that extensive investigations of each alleged violation should be done to safeguard the process. And it should be examined for both parties. I get real suspicious when it turns out to be one party that is throwing up road blocks and complaining the loudest about taking the time and effort to investigate these things. It seems to me that the Democrats should be just as concerned as the Republicans about an issue that could affect both parties. I applaud President Trump for pushing the issue. It may not change the results of the election at all, but the integrity of the vote will at least have been examined.

Breaking: Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein Linked To Software Behind Voting Machine “Glitches”

so what right . but why are all these so called  Glitches all favoring biden  then ?

most be  bad luck  like Epstein killing himself :)

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Breaking: Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein Linked To Software Behind Voting Machine “Glitches”

so what right . but why are all these so called  Glitches all favoring biden  then ?

most be  bad luck  like Epstein killing himself :)

This one wins the Sam Elliot prize so far today.

1sjGidH.jpg

But I have faith in the unbounded delusion of die hard Trump supporters that will probably provoke them to come up with something perhaps even more ludicrous.

13 minutes ago, wildcat junkie said:

1sjGidH.jpg

But I have faith in the unbounded delusion of die hard Trump supporters that will probably provoke them to come up with something perhaps even more ludicrous.

you thought Russia was able to  buy off a billionaire  with the biggest  mouth in  the world look in the mirror  if you want to find that guy .

they scammed you and still don't get it  and sadly never will probably .  enjoy driving to camp with 6 dollar  a gallon gasoline  . 

Edited by phantom

Not to worry, Rudy's put together a crack team of witnesses. 

Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender.

The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for President Donald Trump, called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, wildcat junkie said:

1sjGidH.jpg

20201109_131109.jpg

3294281075175045724.jpg

Always. Be. Grifting.

But the fine print shows that the full amount contributed to help the Trump campaign does not go toward efforts to ensure all votes are legally counted. Instead, at least half of each donation will go to paying off the campaign's debts, donation pages state.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-campaign-legal-defense-donations-debt/

• Like 1

I’m a registered Democrat that voted for trump. Not because I like trump as a person but because he’s done and would do a much better job leading our country than kamala will.

My take on the situation is this. All I care about is a fair election, as a country we waste trillions of dollars on dumb shit every year. I don’t care what it costs or who wins in the end I want to know without a doubt that the winner is the one that had the legal and legit votes to have the most electoral votes. As an American citizen that should be everyone’s goal.

If they do the digging and find nothing it makes trump look like more of an idiot, I don’t understand how anyone on the left, right or middle could be against an investigation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

On 11/9/2020 at 12:39 PM, phantom said:

you thought Russia was able to  buy off a billionaire  with the biggest  mouth in  the world look in the mirror  if you want to find that guy .

they scammed you and still don't get it  and sadly never will probably .  enjoy driving to camp with 6 dollar  a gallon gasoline  . 

There must be something about Vladimir Putin that leaves a "bad taste" in Donald Trump's mouth.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, wildcat junkie said:

f19MW5H.jpg

McCaffery is Hardly An objective , unbiased source . He worked for Clinton and bought into that “Russia Ties to Trump “nonsense back in the day . I don’t value his opinion ofTrump anymore than I would value Rush Limbaugh’s opinion of Obama ( but , I’m sure I would agree with it !! Lol) 

25 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

McCaffery is Hardly An objective , unbiased source . He worked for Clinton and bought into that “Russia Ties to Trump “nonsense back in the day . I don’t value his opinion ofTrump anymore than I would value Rush Limbaugh’s opinion of Obama ( but , I’m sure I would agree with it !! Lol) 

they made money with biden and bush people they cant steal a dim with a outsider like trump in power these guy just don't get it ,  its sad . 

On 11/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, virgil said:

Actually there has been plenty of evidence and allegations offered. It is up to courts to determine the future action on these allegations. And that is the proper process that is going on right now. It sounds like a worthwhile investigation that is long overdue to me. Do not be so quick to criticize the system for doing what it is intended to do in an attempt to safeguard our election process.

At least these allegations will be settled a lot quicker and cheaper and with a whole lot more decency than all the concerted interference, and negativity, and the almost 4 years of trying to cripple and destroy the proper functioning of the U.S. government that the entire Democrat party was complicit in throughout the entire Trump presidency.

• Like 3