Voting Irregularities

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It is not true that "all of the lawsuits have been rejected". There are 11,000 incidents of voter fraud, most of which have not even been presented in any court yet. So let's at least try to keep the claims as honest as you can. If there was only one, I would expect that you and other democrats would want it to be investigated and any perpetrators arrested and prosecuted regardless of whether or not it had any impact on the final result. Personally I want these cheaters and vote manipulators made an example of regardless of which affiliation they come from. I do not understand why you do not. 

Everything in your post is false, including the part where you call me a Democrat. I can’t even guess where you got your numbers. But, you seem to be confusing an accusation with a crime. The courts determine whether crimes have been committed- and that’s why the lawsuits are all being thrown out. In fact, the clown lawyers only yell fraud at press conferences, but don’t dare allege it in court. That’s because they know they have no evidence and cannot win in court- but, they know they can win in the court of public opinion by feeding you nonsense.  If there were any crimes committed, they should absolutely be prosecuted. But, there was nothing that would effect the election results or should delay the certification process. This is all just theater. 

In tossing a campaign suit that he said would disenfranchise nearly 7 million voters in Pennsylvania, a federal judge said the Trump campaign had assembled a “Frankenstein’s monster,” using “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations.”

8 hours ago, virgil said:

In tossing a campaign suit that he said would disenfranchise nearly 7 million voters in Pennsylvania, a federal judge said the Trump campaign had assembled a “Frankenstein’s monster,” using “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations.”

Perhaps you don't realize that Federal Judge is a Democrat and part of the massively corrupt Pennsylvania political machine.  He has more than biased motives for tossing those court cases.  That's why there is an appeals process that removes the case from the Pennsylvania level.  The same can be said for every one of the court cases you cite as being tossed for lack of evidence.  This will be sent to the SCOTUS for final adjudication and that will be the only decision that matters.

I hope you support that decision as much as you do the lower courts.

A recent research study conducted and published by psychologist Michael Greenstein proves angry people were not only more susceptible to misinformation, they were more likely to use that misinformation to guide their decision-making and actions. Information and confidence, traditionally correlated, followed an opposite trajectory in angry people. As angry people got more false information, they became more confident.

Angry people, unknowingly, confuse their heightened state of emotion for heightened cognitive capabilities. They think their mind is alert, aware, firing on all cylinders. People after a few cocktails do too, but Greenstein implies that the angry-inhibited are more at risk than the alcohol-inhibited. Alcohol impairs memory. Anger gives you false memories.

37 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Can that many people be completely wrong?

Image may contain: text that says '"WE HAVE AN ENORMOUS SENSE OF UNCERTAINTY NOW, 56 MILLION AMERICAN VOTERS THINK THAT THE THING'S RIGGED." @JOSH_MANNING EQUIPPING LISTENERS W LIVE TRUTH'

186 million bazillion think that it wasn’t rigged (my number is just as real as yours) :)

I tried searching for the 56 million stat, I couldn’t find it anywhere. My guess is that this Josh Manning fellow pulled them out of his rectum hoping that someone would retweet him...

I will say that I’m disappointed that so many people lose faith in our democratic system when their candidate loses (democrats included). 

Edited by Splitear

32 minutes ago, Splitear said:

186 million bazillion think that it wasn’t rigged (my number is just as real as yours) :)

I tried searching for the 56 million stat, I couldn’t find it anywhere. My guess is that this Josh Manning fellow pulled them out of his rectum hoping that someone would retweet him...

I will say that I’m disappointed that so many people lose faith in our democratic system when their candidate loses (democrats included). 

Saw a survey today that mentioned 79 % of the approx. 74 million that voted for Pres. Trump felt that the election was rigged, so the 56 Mil figure is accurate. Supremes will decide. 

• Like 1

Okay, if that stat is correct, I stand corrected, however, I can’t find it. I don’t believe the Supreme Court will touch this, no matter how many Trump judges are on the court. I will say, if that what it takes for folks to come to grips with Trump losing, then I’m all for it. I’m just ready for everyone to move on. I’ve seen good friends ready to take up arms over this, people who are better than that. I know that it’s a process of coming to grips with a loss, but I hope they don’t take it that far. I respect them too much to think they would go that far. 

Edited by Splitear

32 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Saw a survey today that mentioned 79 % of the approx. 74 million that voted for Pres. Trump felt that the election was rigged, so the 56 Mil figure is accurate. Supremes will decide. 

I do stand corrected, when put in that context, I found the poll, thank you. My apologies to Grouse and Mr. Manning. 

58 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Just because Trump nominated them to the court and they accepted doesn't mean they don't consider him an idiot.  If it gets to the Supreme Court or not, Trump will be going home to Maro Lago on January 20.  

• Like 1

With so many Americans not trusting the voting system, it would behoove president elect Joseph Biden to make changes to improve the integrity of the system.  The Democrats are expressing the need to heal and bring together the divisions in America, so this would be an excellent start.

Immediately require every American eligible to vote to have a voter registration identification card.  Registration would include a thumb print.  When voting onsite, your thumb must be scanned to verify who you are.  When voting by mail, you must legibly include your thumb print on the ballot.

With the census having been completed this year, it would be interesting to match mail in ballots with census information.  If John Doe who lives at 1 Main Street, Any Town, USA had a mail in ballot, did he properly report himself for the census so we know he is real and/or alive?

11 hours ago, steve863 said:

Just because Trump nominated them to the court and they accepted doesn't mean they don't consider him an idiot.  If it gets to the Supreme Court or not, Trump will be going home to Maro Lago on January 20.  

Watched the clown car empty out yesterday with the Hoe/Biden's choices for cabinet. Looks like Osama....I mean Obama's 3rd term. Yikes. Hide your rifles carefully...Someones gonna be looking to confiscate. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Grouse said:

Perhaps you don't realize that Federal Judge is a Democrat and part of the massively corrupt Pennsylvania political machine.  He has more than biased motives for tossing those court cases.  That's why there is an appeals process that removes the case from the Pennsylvania level.  The same can be said for every one of the court cases you cite as being tossed for lack of evidence.  This will be sent to the SCOTUS for final adjudication and that will be the only decision that matters.

I hope you support that decision as much as you do the lower courts.

Wrong again.  He's a Republican.

12 hours ago, Splitear said:

Okay, if that stat is correct, I stand corrected, however, I can’t find it. I don’t believe the Supreme Court will touch this, no matter how many Trump judges are on the court. I will say, if that what it takes for folks to come to grips with Trump losing, then I’m all for it. I’m just ready for everyone to move on. I’ve seen good friends ready to take up arms over this, people who are better than that. I know that it’s a process of coming to grips with a loss, but I hope they don’t take it that far. I respect them too much to think they would go that far. 

I agree that the Supreme Court won't bother with this.  But, even if they did and inevitably reject the case, Trumpers will just decide that the Supreme Court has betrayed them. They will never accept.

1 hour ago, virgil said:

Yes- people are easily mislead and prefer to avoid critical thinking.

You got that right, the libtard democrats and main stream media spent four years wasting time pulling the same on Trump!

Al

Edited by airedale

On 11/23/2020 at 11:16 AM, virgil said:

It doesn't matter whether you or I know what's in those affidavits.  They are presented to the courts for consideration and have been shown to contain absolutely no evidence- which is exactly why all of the lawsuits have been rejected.  The truth is that the 'sanctity of the vote' is not in jeopardy- this is just another nonsense conspiracy theory that is being pushed simply to build doubt and division.

The Russian collusion example is a fair point.  But, 'fraud, fraud, fraud' is the 2020 version of that.  Only this time, it's being pushed by your guy- so, you're okay with it.

the rest of your post is nonsense that I can't bother to respond to.

A sworn affidavit is just that, a sworn affidavit. A person can sign a sworn affidavit that i was speeding down the Northway this morning. But i am not going to get a speeding ticket. Doesn't mean i wasn't speeding....just that a sworn affidavit isn't proof that i was speeding...

3 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

A sworn affidavit is just that, a sworn affidavit. A person can sign a sworn affidavit that i was speeding down the Northway this morning. But i am not going to get a speeding ticket. Doesn't mean i wasn't speeding....just that a sworn affidavit isn't proof that i was speeding...

Exactly right.  Not sure if you're arguing or agreeing.

3 hours ago, virgil said:

I agree that the Supreme Court won't bother with this.  But, even if they did and inevitably reject the case, Trumpers will just decide that the Supreme Court has betrayed them. They will never accept.

I admire your massive knowledge of what the Supreme Court will or won't do. It is amazing how authoritative you make your "guesses" sound. I still am curious as to why you keep on thrashing around trying to convince people that allegations of fraud and voting irregularities should simply be ignored. It is hard to believe that any citizens of this country would adopt such a "head-in-the-sand" attitude toward crime, but yet, here you are, trying to make the argument that fraud and voting cheating should simply be ignored. It's not really an admirable attitude.

I say let it play out (and of course it will) and stop trying so hard to defend the crooks that are intent on bastardizing the voting system. Frankly, I am getting sick of those apologists for the crooked ways of politics. I personally applaud any efforts to shine the light of day on the activities of  these cheaters, and I have very little sympathy for those that would like to see all that continue without investigation.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Splitear said:

I do stand corrected, when put in that context, I found the poll, thank you. My apologies to Grouse and Mr. Manning. 

Hey my friend,

You seem very level headed when it comes to politics and i agree that somehow this country needs to compromise. But, i am for sure, one of those 56 million people that doesn't believe this was a free and fair election and I can't even explain how that makes me feel. If we can't believe in the election, then this is no longer the United States of America. What makes me question it has nothing to do with the fact that Trump lost. I didn't believe that Obama wasn't our president although i was disappointed.  It has to do with what to me, seems like common sense. Trump received more votes than anyone ever......I am supposed to believe, that Biden, a guy that has run for president already,  has not had a single accomplishment in 43 years, and was arguably the weakest candidate put forth by democrats in years, got more votes then Trump. Common sense tells you that, in reality that didn't happen. This is what happens when one party is pushing for every way possible to get votes to count no matter where they come from. Mail in ballots sent out by the millions....ballots able to be picked up by 3rd party sources.....ballots not requiring signature verification.....no voter ID laws. Every one of those things allow fraud. I believe this election was ripe with fraud, i also believe sadly, that this will never be proven. Poll watchers not allowed to watch tallied votes in Philly, Atlanta, Detroit....How is this ok? Sadly a sworn affidavit, shows this most likely happened but it isn't evidence that it happened. I also find it hard to believe that a party, that was willing to pay for a fake dossier, ruin a Generals life, try every tactic possible to ruin a freely elected President up too bogus impeachment, would have no issue at all, cheating in an election.  I believe the United States of America died in 2020. And it wasn't because of Covid. I can't even explain how said that makes me feel to say.....I am seriously thinking about taking my American Flag down....cause at the very least, we are now the States of America because there is nothing united about us....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, virgil said:

Exactly right.  Not sure if you're arguing or agreeing.

I am arguing, and agreeing....I think this was the most fraudulent election in history....I also don't think that will ever be proven. Its just common sense and millions and millions of people agree with me....

7 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Hey my friend,

You seem very level headed when it comes to politics and i agree that somehow this country needs to compromise. But, i am for sure, one of those 56 million people that doesn't believe this was a free and fair election and I can't even explain how that makes me feel. If we can't believe in the election, then this is no longer the United States of America. What makes me question it has nothing to do with the fact that Trump lost. I didn't believe that Obama wasn't our president although i was disappointed.  It has to do with what to me, seems like common sense. Trump received more votes than anyone ever......I am supposed to believe, that Biden, a guy that has run for president already,  has not had a single accomplishment in 43 years, and was arguably the weakest candidate put forth by democrats in years, got more votes then Trump. Common sense tells you that, in reality that didn't happen. This is what happens when one party is pushing for every way possible to get votes to count no matter where they come from. Mail in ballots sent out by the millions....ballots able to be picked up by 3rd party sources.....ballots not requiring signature verification.....no voter ID laws. Every one of those things allow fraud. I believe this election was ripe with fraud, i also believe sadly, that this will never be proven. Poll watchers not allowed to watch tallied votes in Philly, Atlanta, Detroit....How is this ok? Sadly a sworn affidavit, shows this most likely happened but it isn't evidence that it happened. I also find it hard to believe that a party, that was willing to pay for a fake dossier, ruin a Generals life, try every tactic possible to ruin a freely elected President up too bogus impeachment, would have no issue at all, cheating in an election.  I believe the United States of America died in 2020. And it wasn't because of Covid. I can't even explain how said that makes me feel to say.....I am seriously thinking about taking my American Flag down....cause at the very least, we are now the States of America because there is nothing united about us....

Do not lose faith in the country. Our system of government makes it possible for us to survive even while being deeply divided. We have never been 100% united. We never will. I have not seen another system of government that is better. But I will say that I do wonder what makes people try to defend the flaws. I do give Trump credit for trying to shine light on the extent of vote manipulation. It is a problem that will not be solved or even worked on until it is widely demonstrated.

But we have survived far worse problems than this and still emerged a one single country, stronger than ever. We will get by all this if we are persistent. Yes, I get a little touchy when I see people trying to cover up fraud and corruption and even conjure up arguments favorable to these kinds of offenses. But I know that these kinds of people  are still in the minority and I absolutely resist letting those forces of destruction win.