Stolen Camera (3N)!!!

BizCT

The ONLY positive is it won't do them any good. Just report it as stolen in the app and spypoint locks it so it can't be activated. I have a lock box for one of my cell cams and I wrote right in the steel box to not bother stealing it, as I already have their picture and I'll lock it anyways. Will it work? Who knows, but hopefully. Or print a picture of them and tack it to the tree or trees around (in a baggy) and leave a nice little note. Hopefully they just messed with it and left it there though...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I knew it could only be a few houses. Our blinds weren’t touched. In the meantime my brother check tax records and pinpointing the family on Facebook. We showed up the house. Guy said he cut old treestand down that was facing his house that he noticed. It hadn’t been used in years. Then he took the camera and called cops since he thought it was on border of land. I showed him on ONX it’s close but our land. He gave the camera back and was relieved knowing who actually hunts behind his house. He also gave us recovery rights going forward, which is great. The views from his deck were insane overlooking my dad’s hunting land.

ff92614b83137068c2a1c17694ca71fe.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

So I knew it could only be a few houses. Our blinds weren’t touched. In the meantime my brother check tax records and pinpointing the family on Facebook. We showed up the house. Guy said he cut old treestand down that was facing his house that he noticed. It hadn’t been used in years. Then he took the camera and called cops since he thought it was on border of land. I showed him on ONX it’s close but our land. He gave the camera back and was relieved knowing who actually hunts behind his house. He also gave us recovery rights going forward, which is great. The views from his deck were insane overlooking my dad’s hunting land.

ff92614b83137068c2a1c17694ca71fe.png

Great outcome, but aren't the properties posted accordingly?

Saw this on Facebook. I know some cams have the "locate" feature even if batteries are removed.

Have you considered moving the cam ?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

TCiII paid this guy to move it

• Like 1

I still would have had to punch said thief. Hate thief's!  Great detective work Biz. You now know who the dirtbags in the area are!

After a million texts from friends and family Reminding me to stay calm (since I typically have anger issues) with a daughter at home, I stayed pretty calm making my points.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

After a million texts from friends and family Reminding me to stay calm (since I typically have anger issues) with a daughter at home, I stayed pretty calm making my points.

I still would have clocked him. How the hell does he justify going on someone's land, take a camera and his logic was that he thought the camera was on the border. Doesn't he know his property lines. Still wouldn't trust a guy that does shit like that.

6 minutes ago, Nomad said:

25 years in this house about 11 different families in the house nextdoor , and none of them cut the grass on the property line ,many were way off can’t imagine owners of large blocks really know either .

Omg, we have neighbors who mainly just deer hunt (don’t live there) and there are still pretty clueless as to boundaries, and I think they have owned it 20+ yrs

Why did he call the cops? Thought someone was trespassing ??

Did he realize it was a cell can?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I don’t think he knew what a cell cam is. He thought the posted signs were off, but the cam is a good 10yards into our land off the border.

5 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I can't believe Harvey Weinstein and@atbuckhunter stole your camera!

I think your first call should be the police, that crime is in progress

5 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Armand why are you stealing His can?@ATbuckhunter

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Snitches get stiches mf'ers 

• Like 6