Stolen Camera (3N)!!!

BizCT

Saw this on Facebook. I know some cams have the "locate" feature even if batteries are removed.

Have you considered moving the cam ?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

You found my post?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

After a million texts from friends and family Reminding me to stay calm (since I typically have anger issues) with a daughter at home, I stayed pretty calm making my points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I said to throw a beatdown

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I was hoping for way more drama than the way this one played out......another three pages of who done it? Facebook leads.....and recon missions to recover the stolen camera would have gotten us all through this November lulllll!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

You saw my Facebook post too?! Now you know my alter ego!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

Glad it worked out Biz. But he def gave you retrieval rights cause he knows he was flat busted. But good news is you most likely won't have a problem with him now as he might have been out on your area many times before 

So it worked out. You got your cam back, retrieval permission and prob someone that will now stay off your area that's been out there before. In the end it's a win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Glad it worked out Biz. But he def gave you retrieval rights cause he knows he was flat busted. But good news is you most likely won't have a problem with him now as he might have been out on your area many times before 

So it worked out. You got your cam back, retrieval permission and prob someone that will now stay off your area that's been out there before. In the end it's a win. 

surprisingly he hadn't be on the land as far as i know. He only has 1 way in and i've run cams in that spot since 2016. This was first year I put a cell cam there instead of regular cam. It worked out perfect because if not for cell cam i wouldn't have noticed the cam gone until a few weeks later and wouldn't have known who took it.

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

What about the red T-shirt?   MAGA, Chiefs, Cardinals?  Maybe a Red Sox fanatic like you thus you got retrieval rights??  :)

I didn't see these posts until afterwards. He was still in blue sweatshirt.