Getting in shape, whos doing it?

Geno C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Figured id give an update, since my last post in this thread i am down 27lbs... down to 155Lbs. was very proud! lol

i did have a nice 6 pack up until the past 2 weeks due to eating anything and everything and drinking a good amount of beer but they are still there when i wake up in the morning lol

hope everyone else met their goals! i feel very healthy going into this season :)

Figured id give an update, since my last post in this thread i am down 27lbs... down to 155Lbs. was very proud! lol

i did have a nice 6 pack up until the past 2 weeks due to eating anything and everything and drinking a good amount of beer but they are still there when i wake up in the morning lol

hope everyone else met their goals! i feel very healthy going into this season :)

Sounds like you are ripped bro! haha just had to work a bro in there for you Geno.

I think Geno could have done that before getting in the shape he's in now. Even if he wasn't in good enough shape himself, he has a few bro's down at the pizzeria who could take care of it for him. LOL

Louie the wrench, Louie the chin, Stevie slapnuts, etc.