Trumps Presidential Report Card

I give President Donald Trump an A+. 
Given the treatment he and his family has had to endure for the past four years shows how remarkably tough he is. 
Even while he was candidate Trump there were Democrats calling for his impeachment!  He was not the president yet.  There were numerous vile remarks made by Democrats attacking him. The Russia collusion hoax was a disgrace for this country further showing the evil nature of the Democrats supported by the media.  Members of the Trump family were faced with allegations of their past.  Truly disgusting, but given the mentality of Trumps opposition it is understandable.

First off he is a horrible human....2nd the Russian collusion is not a hoax people went to jail over that shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2

Yeah, notice how FOX dropped the story completely after harping on it for months.  Was probably fake BS from the start.  It's not only the liberal media that feeds their viewers fake news.

It was determined by the FBI that the origin of that laptop was Russia...Trump is nothing but a parrot for Putin.... I bet Given the opportunity Trump would swallow Putin’s load gladly

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Where did you ever hear me say that there was no liberal bias on most of the networks? There sure is.  And there's fake news from FOX and the conservative side, too.  Will you admit that?  I doubt it.  

And the laptop story is dead in the water.  Will never make news again.  

even if you are part right  its not at the level of bs  of the others and its  fox news 1 station verses  lefts  news stations abc nbc cnn mcnbc bloomberg bbc  cbs pbs  and Hollywood  and big tech its 11  against 1,try and fight 11 guys at once you get killed

if you are not well informed you would not have a clue  how the left media tools you around .  look how the mislead people about firearm's  on the news just one example . 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chef said:

It was determined by the FBI that the origin of that laptop was Russia...Trump is nothing but a parrot for Putin.... I bet Given the opportunity Trump would swallow Putin’s load gladly

head of CIA  said it is not from Russia  said its  been verified  that it was his  if not then how did  those pictures of him on it get there  ? or his signature on the receipt  ? and why did hunters  lawyer ask for it back lol 

btw biden nor  his son never said the laptop was not his notice. 

looks like we live in 2  parallel universes lol

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

I didn’t , that’s why I’m asking and I will admit that FOX coverage Is biased too , of course. But 1 network slanted conservative  as compared to all of the rest liberal is what concerns me . 

And that is why the laptop story may be “dead in the water “ as you say

but at least fox news guys admit it the others don't  

Tell me who went to jail because of the "Russian Collusion" issue and what they were charged with. 

Here's a clue.  Nobody was ever charged with anything related to collusion.  They were charged with things that were uncovered during the investigation that had NOTHING to do with the collusion myth.

The Soviets had a saying, "You show me the man, and I will show you the crime."

In America we are supposed to start an investigation after a crime is committed.  This was an investigation looking for crimes.  And when they found something on somebody, they told them to lie for the prosecution or go to jail.  Welcome to Amerika comrade.  I'm glad to know people in this land support such communist activity.

BTW, the one man they could not find committed any crimes, was Donald Trump.

• Like 3

One of the many great things Trump did was expose the Left and made them show their true colors.

Anti American, they absolutely don't care about the American citizen, all they care about is power and enriching themselves at our expense.Joe Biden is a prime example.47 years in Gov't and didn't do anything but enrich himself and his family.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lever action said:

One of the many great things Trump did was expose the Left and made them show their true colors.

Anti American, they absolutely don't care about the American citizen, all they care about is power and enriching themselves at our expense.Joe Biden is a prime example.47 years in Gov't and didn't do anything but enrich himself and his family.

https://www.termlimits.com/

• Like 1