President's Hit Squad strikes again!

Why don't you read the title of the thread before you make your comments. The thread is incorrectly titled the "Presidents" navy seals. We already have others here to make inane comments. Your work is takin care of.

Let me simplify it for you...shut up. You will never live down your stupidity on the other thread from last week.

Let me simplify it for you...shut up. You will never live down your stupidity on the other thread from last week.

"shut up", how profound, what a great argument you make. You don't have a valid defense to my comments or can't understand them so you lash out and vilify them. The only thing simple here is your thought process or lack thereof. Get back to wackin your dough, and save us the time of reading your useless posts.

Edited by wooffer

Doe, that's a little strong he had an opinion just like everyone else. As has been mentioned many times before if you don't like what he says, skit to another thread .

"shut up", how profound, what a great argument you make. You don't have a valid defense to my comments or can't understand them so you lash out and vilify them. The only thing simple here is your thought process or lack thereof. Get back to wackin your dough, and save us the time of reading your useless posts.

No really, no one cares what you have to say, you ignorant hate filled little man.

Doe, that's a little strong he had an opinion just like everyone else. As has been mentioned many times before if you don't like what he says, skit to another thread .

Opinion? He said that homosexuality is a "mental disorder" and on and on he goes. Reminds me of another guy from last year...now what was his name?

I am sorry Do, I thought this was a "forum". I didn't realize it was your personal pissing board and we are only allowed to express opionions that are in total agreement with you. I must have missed your name at the top of the web address.

Keep up your argument though, it only shows what you are about.

You're doing great, keep showing us what a hate filled lefty you are. Assign your prejudices to others, very typical. Oh yes, don't disagree with the President because then you are a racist. I couldn't stand Bush so I guess that means what??

Edited by wooffer

You're doing great, keep showing us what a hate filled lefty you are. Assign your prejudices to others, very typical. Oh yes, don't disagree with the President because then you are a racist. I couldn't stand Bush so I guess that means what??

What makes you think for one second you know anything about my political beliefs nit wit?

I think it is a disgrace to the Navy Seals to imply that they are the Presidents Hit Squad. The President has nothing to do with the Navy Seals except for when he tried to charge them with a crime for punching a terrorist during an operation or uses their success for his campaign fodder.

Save me the "he is the commander in chief" line. He is hardly a commander or a chief of any kind. More like a commandeer and thief for what he has done to this country.

The Seals deserve full credit and should not have their name blemished by including the word "President" along with theirs.

http://www.foxnews.c...,576646,00.html

Hey woofer,

You do understand that the SEALs were created under JFK, for the sole purpose of expanding unconventional warfare? That's just a nicer way of saying "hit men".

Without the permission of the President, the operation would not have happened. The President does indeed deserve credit for his decision, but the SEALs no doubt deserve the commemoration of every US citizen.

The teams started in WWIi aka frogmen. They have been involved in every theater of operations! They have been spilling their blood for every president since Roosevelt! JFK, made the official! They have been re-organized every twenty years. There are a few teams out there, each with their own specialty. They all start the same, but go in different ways out of Coronado island. They all deserve praise and admiration! These are the ops we here about. There are craploads more we don't. It's about time they get dome recognition. Many have gone without a tear from the general public. I could also tell you they do not fo it for anything else except to be the best of the best! Sorry for the tirade!

• Like 2

OMG, what have I created!!???

Just shoot me.... Topic was meant to praise the Seals and not the qualifications of the president!!!!

Sorry if I implied the President had any ownership of the Navy Seals. A simple play on words, my bad.

He did have the final say & approval (or deligated) to launch their operations at least in non combat situations.

God bless ALL the military personell that have or will protect our freedoms and citizens around the world!!