Fauci says U.S. has ‘independent spirit,’ but now is the time to ‘do what you’re told’

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

He’s right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

complicated answer  you cant trash  the whole economy  with lockdowns  for something that's only going to effect a small percent of the  population  .  Use a good mask and keep your distance if you are in that group that's all .  

Edited by phantom
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

76bf63d679e004542a485a9be9450eb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you are talking to people who  get there news and  point of view of the world from borat  and  his friends  nothing they think makes sense they think  trump was a russian  trader for wanting to make America independent  but bidens  is  not when he took millions from china and Russia  and wants to make América less independent from places like china who use slave  labor and have no freedom .

36 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Because 90% success rate does not mean that 10% die. It’s not complicated. 

I think what you wanted to say is if the high risk people take it they will have a 90% rate of not getting sick and lower there odds of dying .

but for none high risk people the vaccine with or with out does not make much  difference  as they were not going to die from it .  it matters for the high risk people .

Edited by phantom

20 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Let's just say I have no intention of ever getting the vaccine.

It won’t be up to you. Did you not take a look at Biden’s executive actions list? Action #1756 is called “one stone, two birds.” The plan is to forcefully vaccinate non-compliant folks as they’re going door-to-door to take away your guns. 

Apparently Fauci and Beto will be spearheading this effort and rumor has it that Beto will be doing the knocking while Fauci will be carrying the door ram. 

• Haha 1

We are all going to die. We are not going to get out of life alive. What pisses me off is there trying to tell me where to stand when it happens to me! The odds are this is not going to kill me if get it anyway. I’ll take my chances seeing I think I already had it back in January when the Doctor said I had an upper raspatory infection and was sick for almost 2 weeks.

19 hours ago, phantom said:

Use a good mask and keep your distance if you are in that group that's all .  

Yet how many people think being told something as simple as wearing a mask is a total infringement of their freedom??  Plenty of folks who simply refuse to wear them. Did the first soldiers who were sent to land on Normandy beach have a choice to do anything other than "what they were told"?  Their lives were pretty much sacrificed for the greater good of our country and the world.  If they could give up their lives for the betterment of humanity I have no problem wearing a freaking mask and won't consider it an infringement of any of my freedoms.  

Soldiers sign away all of their Constitutional rights when they join the military and must follows orders under severe penalty for non-compliance.  Is that what we want the US to do to it's citizens today?  I doubt those soldiers would be happy knowing they died for our freedom and people today so willingly let the government take those freedoms away.

The Constitution does not give the government any authority to do any of the  things it is demanding people do at this time.  Some will comply, some will not.  They have every right not to.  The government is not considered to be very good at solving problems, yet some people think it is the solution to all our problems.

And if you think the problems the government creates are bad, just wait until you see their "solutions".

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Soldiers sign away all of their Constitutional rights when they join the military and must follows orders under severe penalty for non-compliance.  Is that what we want the US to do to it's citizens today?  I doubt those soldiers would be happy knowing they died for our freedom and people today so willingly let the government take those freedoms away.

The Constitution does not give the government any authority to do any of the  things it is demanding people do at this time.  Some will comply, some will not.  They have every right not to.  The government is not considered to be very good at solving problems, yet some people think it is the solution to all our problems.

And if you think the problems the government creates are bad, just wait until you see their "solutions".

You are so full of it, it isn't even funny.  Like most of those soldiers weren't DRAFTED and made to sign away those constitutional rights?  I would think being told to wear a mask is giving up much less than they gave up.  But you can go ahead and spin this shit any way you want.  Obviously you are beyond reasoning with.

Edited by steve863
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Yet how many people think being told something as simple as wearing a mask is a total infringement of their freedom??  Plenty of folks who simply refuse to wear them. Did the first soldiers who were sent to land on Normandy beach have a choice to do anything other than "what they were told"?  Their lives were pretty much sacrificed for the greater good of our country and the world.  If they could give up their lives for the betterment of humanity I have no problem wearing a freaking mask and won't consider it an infringement of any of my freedoms.  

I think what concerns many about mask mandates is what it may lead to , which is , a relinquishing of Their individual liberties ; freedoms that , once given up , may never come back . Historically , it has always started  small ,chipping away at our freedoms  one piece at a time , and is almost always well intentioned , at least initially . But , once the govt is granted that power , it tends to set a precedent that subsequently, leads to relinquishment of more individual liberties by the citizenry and more power acquisition by the govt. 

I Do agree with you that mask wearing should be a no brainer and don’t understand the reasoning of those that throw a fit about having to wear one . However , I cringe at the idea of the government stepping and enforcing it . Would this lead to the creation of an entirely new branch of the executive  called the “ Mask Enforcement Division “ ? 
IMHO , Mask wearing should be regulated at the local level and by individuals and businesses , not the government!! 

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 2

America has seen a massive amount of encroachment on Constitutional rights, liberties and freedom since it's founding, we have little left to defend already.

The draft was one thing we decided to let the government do without Constitutional authority.  That's just one example of how US citizens voluntarily gave up their rights to their own detriment.

People have become so complacent with government overreach, they will chastise other people who are opposed to it.  That's how far the government's control over the people has advanced.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

most people use them now with no  force  needed    just public awareness  is all you need  .  or  it starts  to give the impression  that the government   is becoming  a dictatorship  to lots of people .   

“It’s just a mask.”
It’s just the Star of David.
Do as your told peasant and get on this train.

This is a very slippery slope. On one side we have people who will bend over backwards for their masters and refuse to see that the recovery rate of Covid is actually quite good and others who see that this is about controlling those that can be controlled. It’s being used to further divide this country.

It seems like a small intrusion and that’s how it’s supposed to look, what’s next? Home checks to make sure your gatherings are kept to “their” liking? Mandatory vaccinations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

76bf63d679e004542a485a9be9450eb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Because if 1000 people get exposed.  In the "99%" survival rate, 10 people will die.

If the same 1000 took the vaccine, 900 of them won't get the virus.  The remain 100 people will have a "99%" survival rating which means only 1 person dies.  Further more...those 900 people are now no longer carriers.

Dr Stella Immanuel mentions Fauci's comments from 2005 in the NIH about hydroxychloroquine, how it is effective, how the entire CV-19 situation is scary because it is being abused as a tool of fear to get people to "do what they're told."

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-candace-owens-show-dr-stella-immanuel/?utm_source=Main+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=35dd04f666-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_10_18_2020_5_24_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f90832343d-35dd04f666-172460857

23 hours ago, Grouse said:

Yeah only less than 1% die.  Same as without the vaccine.

where were you in math class. Over 10 million cases almost 250000 dead that is closer to 2.5% dead. And the point of lockdowns and containing it is that the hospital system does not get completely overwhelmed with covid cases and cant do any of their regular work..Then a lot more people will die besides the 2.5%.

I guess you dont know any one working in healthcare or dont like them,because they will have to bear the brunt of it because some idiots prefer to not wear a mask. How hard is it to wear one in public? It is an asshole selfish move not to.

• Haha 1