10 hours ago, Chef said:

Are you saying this is a problem
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Chef said:

Are you saying this is a problem
?

you been  brainwashed so sad  this is the story of why  you are you .

Edited by phantom

It certainly is a problem when the announcement focuses on the person's transgender status over their qualification excellence.  Promoting trans status over qualifications is proof that was the major qualification Biden had for the job.  The burden of proof this person is the best candidate for that position is on Biden.

Perhaps Biden just thought a "transition team" required a trans person.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, phantom said:

The best go to west point   there are west point grads that  would want that job that guy didn't go to west point he is not the best for that job .  He is  some political crony  gender activist  the  military  is not the place for  Social Experiments  

grow up kid  

by this statement I'm guessing you are not a fellow veteran as it shows you have a complete misunderstanding of what West Point is, likely based on movies and not on first hand experience, am I correct?

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Are you saying this is a problem?

I have a problem with people politicizing basic human compassion. This becomes even more problematic when the potential outcomes (in this case, tolerance) has absolutely no practical negative effects on the lives of its opponents. Your issue with this is purely psychological and reveals to everyone your limitations and insecurities.

There is nothing to indicate that the nominee is less qualified than any of the others who were considered. Furthermore, the benefits of the message that underlies this powerful symbol of progress and acceptance is impossible to quantify. 

7 hours ago, ChrisW74 said:

by this statement I'm guessing you are not a fellow veteran as it shows you have a complete misunderstanding of what West Point is, likely based on movies and not on first hand experience, am I correct?

try becoming a general  and get back to me :rolleyes:

56 minutes ago, Chef said:

You are seriously a ignorant piece of crap

Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using

Is that what you do for fun find  hunt  comments that seem  politically incorrect then insult the   author  ? a real lib would know better 

I don't  even believe you are even a liberal  just trying to troll with the cover of a social   justice  worrier  you are larping ,  kid   

37 minutes ago, phantom said:
Is that what you do for fun find  hunt  comments that seem  politically incorrect then insult the   author  ? a real lib would no better 
I don't  even believe you are even a liberal  just trying to troll with the cover of a social   justice  worrier  you are larping ,  kid   

I’m not a liberal not by a long stretch of the imagination.... I’m right of center I’m just a human and not ignorant  like you and your buddy there... why the hell are you even on this forum you contribute nothing

37 minutes ago, Chef said:

I’m not a liberal not by a long stretch of the imagination.... I’m right of center I’m just a human and not ignorant like you and your buddy there... why the hell are you even on this forum you contribute nothing

all I hear you doing is insulting people you don't agree  with  try just telling us why the tranny would be better at that job then a west point grad  with a high GPA ?  black white or green not important  ,

larp 

• Like 1