only getting bucks on camera

JimboCNY

plan to start bowhunting next year and scouting an area this year that I want to hunt.  After a month I've only gotten bucks on the cam (including these).   He looks pretty chill for 10:30 in November.

Good sign or bad sign that I'm not seeing does?  Did I find a buck nest?  Any thoughts?  

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

Edited by JimboCNY
  • Like 2

Just now, Jeremy K said:

You found them ,now try setting up and killing one LOL . Thats the part where the deer always beats me. 

trust me I keep telling myself I should be hunting this year but I'm so new to shooting a bow Im scared to death of injuring one.  I want a whole spring/summer worth of practice

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JimboCNY said:

trust me I keep telling myself I should be hunting this year but I'm so new to shooting a bow Im scared to death of injuring one.  I want a whole spring/summer worth of practice

Nothing wrong with waiting.  If you know your not ready no point in rushing it.  If they use it as a cruising area this year they will next year as well.  

• Like 2