Cuomo Crackdown: Only 10 People Allowed In Home

Cuomo Crackdown: Only 10 People Allowed In Home; Former Lt. NY Gov: ‘Defy His Petty, Despotic Edicts’ 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cuomo-crackdown-only-10-people-allowed-in-home-former-lt-ny-gov-defy-his-petty-despotic-edicts

The article states ““New York follows the science,” Cuomo tweeted Wednesday. “We know indoor gatherings and parties are a major source of COVID spread. To slow the spread, NYS will limit indoor gatherings at private residences to 10 people. This limit takes effect Friday at 10pm.” 

Who dares to defy Cuomo?  Cuomo is so concerned that he does not want to see people die, unless you’re an aborted baby or a victim of one of his released violent sociopaths out of prison that is acceptable to Cuomo. 

https://thepostmillennial.com/upstate-new-york-sheriff-refuses-to-break-up-thanksgiving-gatherings/

The article states “Erie County Sheriff Timothy Howard has announced his intention to defy New York Governor Andrew Cuomo's gathering restrictions during Thanksgiving, WIVB4, a local news station, reports

Apparently law enforcement has had it with Cuomo who has sided with the police haters.  As Cuomo recently said like Gomer Pyle made famous…”Surprise, surprise”. 

With law enforcement ignoring Cuomo’s command, will Cuomo rant “YOU DON’T NEED TEN PEOPLE TO HAVE THANKSGIVING DINNER!”

• Like 1

Just now, diplomat019 said:

Doubt it

I do not doubt it.  Cuomo wants all hand guns and assault rifles registered.  That is counting what firearms you have in your house.

I have a pistol permit in another state that allows me to carry for self defense in many states due to the states AG's reciprocity agreements.   New York State AG James refuses to do the same.  When I was issued it, I showed the Sheriffs office my NY list of handguns.  They looked at me and said they do not care about that.  If its a legally owned handgun, your good so carry it.  They said I do not need to carry a list around.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ADK Native said:

image.thumb.png.71f3bd5ed58355548959d0f8bda5ab05.png

We should expect Governor Andrew Cuomo to tell us “So it is Written, So it Shall be Done” 

When will New Yorker’s wake up and vote Cuomo out of office?  Anyone with a functioning intellect can see right through this fraud of a so called “leader” HE thinks that he is.

Love this.  Been begging upstate ny to get up and vote!!!   Almost had a chance with astorino.  

1 minute ago, ADK Native said:

I do not doubt it.  Cuomo wants all hand guns and assault rifles registered.  That is counting what firearms you have in your house.

I have a pistol permit in another state that allows me to carry for self defense in many states due to the states AG's reciprocity agreements.   New York State AG James refuses to do the same.  When I was issued it, I showed the Sheriffs office my NY list of handguns.  They looked at me and said they do not care about that.  If its a legally owned handgun, your good so carry it.  They said I do not need to carry a list around.

I wouldn't be posting what have or dont have online.   Just my two cents. 

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1329146519770034178

Amazing...telling a reporter to not be obnoxious (when he wasn’t) and then being obnoxious himself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a complete idiot!  He talks out of his a$$ just like Trump.  They both talk like they know more than anyone else, but in reality they don't know $hit.  

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/politics/albany/2020/11/18/cuomo-sheriffs-new-york-10-person-thanksgiving-gathering-limit/3766983001/ 

The article states Governor Andrew Cuomo said “"Well, I don’t believe in that law and therefore I won’t enforce it.' That is frankly frightening to me as an individual, frightening to democracy. It’s arrogant, and it violates your constitutional duty." 

Cuomo said “frightening to democracy”.  Cuomo is the one frightening to democracy. 

Cuomo said “It’s arrogant”.  Cuomo should know only too well what being arrogant is. 

Cuomo said “it violates your constitutional duty.".  Cuomo wants to violate the First Amendment rights of those who do not agree with him, and he wants to violate the Second Amendment rights of law abiding citizens. 

Cuomo needs to go re-write his novel on leadership.

From King Andy's Covid site:

Traveler Health Form

A travel enforcement operation will commence at airports across the state to help ensure travelers are following the state's travel restrictions. As part of the enforcement operation, enforcement teams will be stationed at airports statewide to meet arriving aircrafts at gates and greet disembarking passengers to request proof of completion of the State Department of Health traveler form, which is being distributed to passengers by airlines prior to, and upon boarding or disembarking flights to New York State. 

All out-of-state travelers must complete the form upon entering New York. Travelers who leave the airport without completing the form will be subject to a $10,000 fine and may be brought to a hearing and ordered to complete mandatory quarantine. Travelers coming to New York through other means of transport, including trains and cars, must fill out the form online. 

Geez, I know this is all serious, but $10,000? Holy crap!

2 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Sheriff Virts of Wayne County said his men will NOT enforce Cuomo's Executive Order as it isn't actually a law . 

23 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Andy can shove my turkey leg up his ass! I’ll have as many people at my house that I want! I plan on posting copious pictures of my extra large thanksgiving gathering on every social media outlet I can find with #fuckandrewcuomo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finish eating the leg first..then shove the bones up his ass.