Cuomo BLAMES Trump and the vaccine developers for having a speedy vaccine

He BLAMES them? For being successful and fast? So now having a vaccine to market to save lives is a bad thing? I guess I'll have to go out of state to get mine when the time comes. This guy is a power mad, delusional dicktator.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo-blames-drug-companies-president-trump-speedy-covid-19-vaccines

I think Governor Andrew Cuomo’s madness lies in the fact he is upset he did not run for president.  

Cuomo must think if a couple of do nothing politicians like Biden with almost 50 years of doing nothing and Harris with her big mouth could occupy the White House, Cuomo could too.

Cuomo does not care about saving lives.  His record on baby murdering and letting violent sociopaths out of prison to kill again is proof enough.  Cuomo will disarm YOU, but he keeps his heavily armed security guards to protect Andy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Make sure you are first in line to get the vaccine.  Then tell us all how it plays out. I want to hear first hand experience before Me or my kids gets popped. 

I don't know about first in line, but I'll seek it out early enough. I'd probably rather have side effects instead of Covid.

• Haha 1

If you DO NOT get a vaccine immediately you are against trump.  Plain as that.  President Trump made this happen as quickly as he could in a safe manner.  All patriots need to get vaccinated as soon as it comes out.  Otherwise, if you do not want to get vaccinated you should be thanking cuomo for possibly halting it to ny.  

8 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

If you DO NOT get a vaccine immediately you are against trump.  Plain as that.  President Trump made this happen as quickly as he could in a safe manner.  All patriots need to get vaccinated as soon as it comes out.  Otherwise, if you do not want to get vaccinated you should be thanking cuomo for possibly halting it to ny.  

I don't personally attach any politics to the vaccine. I just don't want the Covid. 

I used to get the flu every damn year when I was younger. In my 40's I started getting the flu vaccine annually without fail. I've only gotten the flu once since, and I'm not even sure that was actually the flu.

I'm not pro or con with vaccines. I'm just a big baby when I get sick and I hate it.

So the pinkos are now successful in politicizing a vaccine. It almost sounds like they are hopeful that it doesn't work. What kind of geniuses get that sort of hatred working for them. Frankly, I will be as close to the head of the line as I can get. I am in the high-risk part of the population, and I don't have the Trump Derangement Syndrome to the point of imagining up some conspiracy theory regarding mass homicide organized by Donald Trump. You people are starting to get severely ridiculous.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-cuomo-new-york-covid-update-restrictions-live-stream-today-2020-12-09/ 

Is this the same Governor Andrew Cuomo who said he did not trust the Federal government concerning the vaccine and he would assemble his own team of experts to insure the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine? 

So now Cuomo is moving ahead to distribute and use this vaccine without his team of experts assuring New Yorkers it is safe and effective?

11 hours ago, ADK Native said:

So now Cuomo is moving ahead to distribute and use this vaccine without his team of experts assuring New Yorkers it is safe and effective?

Yep......same guy...Amazing how Biden is changing the country already. Cuomo does a flip flop on everything he says and does. Shortly after shutting down gyms & salons he says they are not a major source of spreading so he may "grant" them permission to stay open based on studies from foreign countries.:blink: