Ammo

Buckmaster7600

Not making excuses for price gougers of any kind be it toilet paper or ammo but this whole situation has been brought on  by who is now going to be in the White House and his party's stated platform on gun control! 
A year ago there was no problem finding or buying ammo!!
Al

No This situation was brought on first by the pandemic panic buying then the riot panic buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lies! Liberals don't like guns nor ammo

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

This is where you and I differ just because someone doesn’t support dump doesn’t make them a lib. In fact one could argue that Trump supporters are RINO’s as Trump is clearly not a Republican

• Thanks 1

This is where you and I differ just because someone doesn’t support dump doesn’t make them a lib. In fact one could argue that Trump supporters are RINO’s as Trump is clearly not a Republican

You're right. he's anti establishment pol.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Well since this turned political in a way, check  out Biden’s possible new gun laws 

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/16/6-first-gun-control-measures-to-expect-from-a-biden-administration/
The two that jump off the page for the average hunter are the online ammo/ gun purchase ban. So if these are implemented it will get worse. 

• Like 3

Well since this turned political in a way, check  out Biden’s possible new gun laws 
https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/16/6-first-gun-control-measures-to-expect-from-a-biden-administration/
The two that jump off the page for the average hunter are the online ammo/ gun purchase ban. So if these are implemented it will get worse. 

This is a non issue.... you have seen the makeup of the Supreme Court ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

This is a non issue.... you have seen the makeup of the Supreme Court ?

I’m not so confident, as others shouldn’t be either. Just remember those who voted for Biden , this is what you voted for. One thing is for sure we will find out sooner rather than later. 

• Like 3

Ooooh I really want to engage this but I am going to behave. All of the dead people who voted will soon be getting their way I fear. Lol! Anyway, I came across this site that seems to have ammo in stock. My Brother in Pittsburgh placed an order yesterday I’m not sure exactly what i have coming yet. They will only ship to a NY FFL it seems.

https://opticsandammo.com/product/fed-eagle-9mm-124gr-fmj-501000/

• Like 1

Ooooh I really want to engage this but I am going to behave. All of the dead people who voted will soon be getting their way I fear. Lol! Anyway, I came across this site that seems to have ammo in stock. My Brother in Pittsburgh placed an order yesterday I’m not sure exactly what i have coming yet. They will only ship to a NY FFL it seems.

https://opticsandammo.com/product/fed-eagle-9mm-124gr-fmj-501000/

Dude, go look at better business bureau reviews from that site and reviews in general and tell your brother to dispute the charges now

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ny hunter said:

Biz if thats allyou have hold on tom it buddy............

That’s the correct answer ! Unless I had like 10,000 rounds, then I’d  sell maybe 5,000 ,  selling a few boxes for a few bucks, 1. isn’t worth my time and  2. who knows when I could replace it .

One article on ammo manufacturing I read said some  weights of some calibers of , are made only every two or three years, the example they gave was 145gr .357 .  I believe 125, 180 are most popular and perhaps made more often . 

Ive got 600 rounds of .32 auto , and my only .32 a Beretta Tomcat has a broken frame ,I’m sitting on the ammo for now .

Biz if thats allyou have hold on tom it buddy............

That’s the correct answer ! Unless I had like 10,000 rounds, then I’d  sell maybe 5,000 ,  selling a few boxes for a few bucks, 1. isn’t worth my time and  2. who knows when I could replace it .
One article on ammo manufacturing I read said some  weights of some calibers of , are made only every two or three years, the example they gave was 145gr .357 .  I believe 125, 180 are most popular and perhaps made more often . 
Ive got 600 rounds of .32 auto , and my only .32 a Beretta Tomcat has a broken frame ,I’m sitting on the ammo for now .

I’ve shot the pistol maybe a total of 10 rounds in 15 years. I’ll never use 250 rounds. But I guess I could wait till the prices rise even higher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

I just got married in August that counts right? emoji6.png

#WeDemandADislikeButton

You got the finest fruit-infused beers that Rochester has to offer... that's surely a better wedding gift than boring old ammo.

You think 9mm is hard to come by these days... try finding a Ruby Red Kolsch!

• Like 2

You got the finest fruit-infused beers that Rochester has to offer... that's surely a better wedding gift than boring old ammo.

You make a good point. I'd rather the peach beer and Ruby Reds!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 hour ago, johnplav said:

Just go to the Brew House and get a growler or two . I’ll be there in an hour or two myself . You’re welcome ! 

E1FFE9B4-B674-43FF-A92D-4A7B7057AE94.png

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1