Ammo

Buckmaster7600

57 minutes ago, Fletch said:

If anyone sees any Lightfield 20 gauge slugs let me know!!

I’m also on the hunt for 9mm but I won’t pay 40 bucks a box. The stores around here like Runnings get it in just need to know when.

I thought Walmart stop selling ammo a long while ago??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the evil black rifle ammo..

As for 9mm, it may be a $1/shot soon

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/889267094

• Like 1

If anyone sees any Lightfield 20 gauge slugs let me know!!

I’m also on the hunt for 9mm but I won’t pay 40 bucks a box. The stores around here like Runnings get it in just need to know when.

I thought Walmart stop selling ammo a long while ago??

No pistol ammo at WM, they still sell hunting ammo. Some of them anyway.

$40 a box for 9mm is nuts, but I also said I wouldn’t pay $20 for it a while back. Now??? Gladly.

I’m curious, what would you think is the most you would pay these days for a box of plain old 9mm range ammo ? Not a loaded question, I’m just curious what we all think is reasonable right now.

I dont know about that just yet, gun demand is also crazy high.
A $350 rifle is selling for $675 on GB..

GB is out of control. I can’t believe what some people are spending on guns and ammo. My guess it is mostly people who suddenly think they “need”a gun. I am having a really hard time finding 38 special for my wife, I keep looking there and people are asking $2.50 a round in some cases!

Saying that, if anyone comes across any .38 please pm me, I’ll Venmo cash plus a premium... not 2,50 a round though! Lol!

2 minutes ago, Don_C said:

$40 a box for 9mm is nuts, but I also said I wouldn’t pay $20 for it a while back. Now??? Gladly.

I’m curious, what would you think is the most you would pay these days for a box of plain old 9mm range ammo ? Not a loaded question, I’m just curious what we all think is reasonable right now.

Well I had a bunch I paid “ Normal “ prices for so buying another 1000 rounds for I think $600 wasn’t a big deal if I average it all out .

If I had none I’d pay whatever it cost now .

Now I’ve got 3k of ball and 250 of HP .

With what guys spend on pick ups, atvs ,cell cameras and plans , $1000 bows , it’s a amazing to me they haven’t stocked up on ammo before hand .

• Like 2

They where sold out when I called at 4:45pm.

Yeah I’m sure, I called there yesterday, they guy told me he was getting some in today and to be there when they opened. I drove the 45 minutes and was 3rd in line to get in.

I was shocked to see they were charging internet prices, kinda slimy I thought. I won’t be going back there. I did pick up a few boxes, but only because I figured I drove all this way I may as well.

Well I had a bunch I paid “ Normal “ prices for so buying another 1000 rounds for I think $600 wasn’t a big deal if I average it all out .
With what guys spend on pick ups, atvs ,cell cameras and plans , $1000 bows , it’s a amazing to me they haven’t stocked up on ammo before hand .

Well you’re right of course, but It’s not necessarily the money, I personally and honestly never thought I wouldn’t be able to buy the common ammo calibers. Foolish on my part. When the lockdown hit I bought what I could find, but it was too late. I have 500 or so in each of the calibers I shoot, (other than 38 for my wife) but suddenly feel like I am WAY understocked! I personally am not panicking, but I’ll drop whatever here and there for a box or two to keep growing the stockpile.

I feel comfortable but wish I had more!

I figure I can shoot weekly and be ok for 10yrs between ammo and components.

• Like 1

Yeah I’m sure, I called there yesterday, they guy told me he was getting some in today and to be there when they opened. I drove the 45 minutes and was 3rd in line to get in.

I was shocked to see they were charging internet prices, kinda slimy I thought. I won’t be going back there. I did pick up a few boxes, but only because I figured I drove all this way I may as well.

Last time they got 9mm in it was only $30 a box. I’m sure they are paying more as well.

1 hour ago, Don_C said:

I agree with Nomad , for now .60cents for 9mm seems to be norm these days. If you dont need anything urgently then wait. but if you are a monthly shooter I would buy it at that price.

Local gun club got 100flats of 12ga at the regular old price at $75 tax included and it was sold out within 3 hours. 

Edited by suburbanfarmer

I’d go 30 for 50 so ,6 per

40 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

You going?

I'll probably go in and scope things out, maybe leave a bid or 2. I didn't see much on the listing that caught my eye though.

19 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Nomad prediction, guys will flip out when they see what it goes for . 

He generally has a lot of gun shop owners come to the auctions, so I would imagine they will scoop up the biggest majority. 

Just found a decent score......22lr 5o rounds for 3.29 a box at Gander in Hamburg. Picked up the last 7 boxes in the shelf. Nice to see the price gouging wasn't there.

They had a big supply of 22mag....10mm pistol ammo, 300 win mag, 30-40 krag, 35 whelen, and a few boxes of .17 hmr

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Just found a decent score......22lr 5o rounds for 3.29 a box at Gander in Hamburg. Picked up the last 7 boxes in the shelf. Nice to see the price gouging wasn't there.

They had a big supply of 22mag....10mm pistol ammo, 300 win mag, 30-40 krag, 35 whelen, and a few boxes of .17 hmr

.357 ?

How did you get 7? I thought they limit one box of ammo or three for club members.
No idea.....i didn't see a sign and when I checked out the cashier didn't say anything. I would have joined the club if needed.....they were giving a 10 gift card if ya did.

• Like 1

A second new video by the Pres. of Federal , cci etc .

And here’s a link to how many new hunters some states reported this year , like 100k new hunters in Mich.

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2020/12/14/the-pandemic-created-new-hunters-states-need-to-keep-them

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2