Ammo

Buckmaster7600

7 hours ago, Nomad said:

A second new video by the Pres. of Federal , cci etc .

And here’s a link to how many new hunters some states reported this year , like 100k new hunters in Mich.

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2020/12/14/the-pandemic-created-new-hunters-states-need-to-keep-them

https://www.outdoorlife.com/story/guns/wheres-all-the-damn-ammo-federal-premiums-president-has-some-answers/

Just stumbled into that video in this article too

• Like 1

If things stay the same , perhaps in a couple years supply will catch up with demand, price may even drop some, but certainly not to previous levels .

The kicker is of course, an anti gun President, along with a House, and Senate, that’s pretty much split down the middle . Many gun guys expect , increased taxes , fees, and regulations upon the firearms and ammo industry, and if The Protection of Lawful Commerce Act gets repealed that could very well put some out of business .

But hey ,I could be wrong ,  and Biden ,Schumer , Pelosi and Co. will do all they can to help the firearms industry meet demand at favorable prices .

• Like 1

Didnt win the mega but hit big at Wally World this morning. Walked in after picking up the grocery's from our online order and make a quick look by the ammo counter. Low and behold I spy come cci .22's.
Now I am trying to find someone to help me but don't wanna leave the counter for fear of someone else grabbing this ammo. After a few minutes a girl walks over and grabs me a sleeve. 100 rounds of cci mini mag .22lr varmint.......8.50 for a 100. I ended up buying all 8 sleeves!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Didnt win the mega but hit big at Wally World this morning. Walked in after picking up the grocery's from our online order and make a quick look by the ammo counter. Low and behold I spy come cci .22's.
Now I am trying to find someone to help me but don't wanna leave the counter for fear of someone else grabbing this ammo. After a few minutes a girl walks over and grabs me a sleeve. 100 rounds of cci mini mag .22lr varmint.......8.50 for a 100. I ended up buying all 8 sleeves!!

You may not have hit the lottery, but pretty darn close. Nice find. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Are you going to sell them on GB for $20/sleeve?

j/k

Edited by suburbanfarmer
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Im surprised they didn't have a " Limit 1 Per Customer "  like the toilet paper was allocated !  :rolleyes:

Im surprised they didn't have a " Limit 1 Per Customer "  like the toilet paper was allocated !  kolobok_rolleyes.gif

Toilet paper is a life necessity.

Ammo - not as much so.

That's what the left wants us to believe.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Get what you can, check out the bill in Congress. H.R 127

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XOiqZ6qfbBOquYNdjwsqPGadcdIWb3CT/view

SMH

‘‘(3) It shall be unlawful for a person to loan a fire-
8 arm or ammunition to another person unless the person

9 has notified the Attorney General of the loan, including
10 the identity of such other person and the period for which
11 the loan is made.

42 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

SMH

‘‘(3) It shall be unlawful for a person to loan a fire-
8 arm or ammunition to another person unless the person

9 has notified the Attorney General of the loan, including
10 the identity of such other person and the period for which
11 the loan is made.

Don’t hand a gun to someone when crossing a fence line. If you look through this bill that isn’t even the craziest thing or problem but the fact you can not take youth or First time shooters out ends firearm ownership. If this passes we will be like Europe pricing the poor out of ownership.

• Sad 1

I’m driving all over the Buffalo South towns today so I’m stopping at the usual places Walmart in Springville has some 25-06 on the shelf S&S in Springville has Hornady critical defense 9 mm in stock 29 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk