Ammo

Buckmaster7600

1 hour ago, Red said:

I had a customer give me 2 boxes of 40 for a tip today. Much appreciated tip.

IMG_20210416_080638.jpg

Next time we meet up , I’ve 100 or so rounds of handball that’s of no use since I sold my only .40 a couple years back . Actually my daughters apartment in Buffalo gets a lot of sun and gets very hot , she’ll want me to come up and put her window AC in soon .

ill PM you, and perhaps we can meet or I can drop it somewhere .

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

Next time we meet up , I’ve 100 or so rounds of handball that’s of no use since I sold my only .40 a couple years back . Actually my daughters apartment in Buffalo gets a lot of sun and gets very hot , she’ll want me to come up and put her window AC in soon .

ill PM you, and perhaps we can meet or I can drop it somewhere .

That's really nice of you.  I'll buy them off of you.

It was a good overnight trip to maine! Got some ammo at very reasonable prices!

2000rds of 9mm for 500$
150rds of 40 for 26$
50rds of 45acp for 18$
140rds of 44mag XTP’s for 110$
50rds of 10mm for 16$
20rds of 450bushmaster for 32$
125rds of 20ga high brass 6’s for 45$52165a99984dbece5071bad9bae9ed48.jpg

No screaming deals but basically pre pandemic pricing on everything, nothing I really needed but I buy what I find at reasonable prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Anyone near arkport they had a ton of handgun ammo. I kinda hate this pandemic bc everyone is asking me for a few rounds few rounds there cause they know I have it. They hands that help I return help. The hands that continue to ask and not return.. get the cold shoulder.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 9:05 AM, Buckmaster7600 said:

Mega score! Cci 9mm brass 1000rd box for 200$ at kittery trading post in maine. Just sucks I could only by2!

I got lucky & picked up 500 cases for $50.00 shipped. Looks like they are once fired and came pretty clean.

I placed a order for these in January. They just arrived today. I've only got enough primers for about 600 or so so I am still on the hunt for them but at least I can keep going for awhile.

IMG_20210419_160649[2].jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Today’s haul . There’s a large nationwide wholesaler of guns and ammo nearby , they have a sweet retail showroom , that’s not open to the general public. 

I can get five boxes per day, at pre shortage prices . Worth the 2-3 trips a week . 

E7ABCB3E-E16A-4658-9BEF-56FACCBFC557.jpeg

Spread the love Larry!!

i have plenty of 9mm in brass.  haven't really been looking but pick up a little here and there. out here in eastern NY i came across some.  picked up 460 rounds of 5.56, 650 rounds of target 22LR, 100 rnds of low brass #7.5 12ga, and 100 rnds of low brass #7.5 20ga. didn't touch the other calibers and left plenty for others. 45-70 and others have been kicking around. haven't seen any 7mm-08 or 30-06 in quite a while.