Ammo

Buckmaster7600

So I have a secret gun shop that has everything ammo wise in stock.... I actually went today and got 3 boxes of 35 whelen for a buddy in Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How you shipping it ups?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

How you shipping it ups?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Yup, ups ground with the stupid Ammo sticker on the box. He must have really wanted it he traded me 3/1 for M2 ball for my Garand lol

• Like 1

DD's Ranch in Alden just got a shipment of various ammo 9mm, .380 auto, 22LR, 45 etc. 9mm was $38.50 for 50 rounds. I picked up 2 boxes this time instead of not picking up 2 boxes. Supply probably wont last long as there is no limit and a line out the door. 

Yesterday and today’s score from bass pro. My buddy bought a box of .357 for me, too bad it was sig and not remington magnum 
C927616E-5292-4170-83F7-214E0C65D95D.thumb.jpeg.98af879b85a1e71f27eac5ff92284975.jpeg
Yeah I'd like to see that 357 sig fit in that wheel gun. Just don't use a hammer to force it in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sucks when elections have consequences eh?

If you think that was a consequence of the election you really are dumb. It’s been this way since about early April. This is not anything new.

• Like 1

Just now, Chef said:

If you think that was a consequence of the election you really are dumb. It’s been this way since about early April. This is not anything new.

If you feel covid is to blame then wait till you see the prices due to the election results.

• Like 4