Ammo

Buckmaster7600

12 hours ago, Don_C said:

I’m out in Cheektavegas so I stopped at Cabelas and scored a couple boxes of 30-06 at normal prices. They have a good bit of rifle and .22 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in there at 230pm today looking at boats and the ammo was  all gone.  

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Found 2 boxes of Winchester xr 3" size 5 at Walmart today for 14.97 each.
Was a nice guy and only bought one. May is going to be a busy month so turkey hunting will be limited.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Must be nice the Walmarts around here removed all ammo off there shelves over a month ago ...gander mountain in coxackie boat and rv has a bunch of ammo ...was shocked to see 223 there but at 1$ a round 200rd containers for 200$ and that's for fmj ..

16 minutes ago, sbuff said:

How is that gander mtn RV. Was going to take a ride there 

It's pretty good ...if you go there for ammo make sure you get there before 10am for the pistol ammo and the exotic rifle ammo like 300 black out and 450 bushmaster because it's gone quick they have one whole shelf of shotgun ammo from 12ga and 10ga turkey loads to waterfowl  that hardly gets touched so it's always full...they also have a bow section and varmint section that isnt bad I picked up a couple new traps while I was there 

Edited by silent death
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Gander RV is a hack job store. Expect them to swindle you into a "membership" or they charge you "non member " prices.

...the only differance for a member compared to a non member is that a member can get 3 boxes of ammo where as a non member gets only 1. Never had a bad expierance at the store sense they opened I bought a vortex tactical scope and the only one they had in stock was the display so I got it for 20% off

Edited by silent death

...the only differance for a member compared to a non member is that a member can get 3 boxes of ammo where as a non member gets only 1. Never had a bad expierance at the store sense they opened I bought a vortex tactical scope and the only one they had in stock was the display so I got it for 20% off
There are signs all over on products that show two prices. Member and non member

Honestly the differance isnt much  I've been a member of Sam's club for years the discounts ain't great alot of people down here are paying a arm and a leg for ammo the local gun shop is selling 5 rds of 30-06 for 12$ ...if people are gonna complain about bein a member or not then they really dont want or need ammo especially if you cant find it anywhere else.  Not to mention every store around here ask you to join there membership everytime I go to tractor supply or tops market they ask ..

Edited by silent death

Honestly the differance isnt much  I've been a member of Sam's club for years the discounts ain't great alot of people down here are paying a arm and a leg for ammo the local gun shop is selling 5 rds of 30-06 for 12$ ...if people are gonna complain about bein a member or not then they really dont want or need ammo especially if you cant find it anywhere else.  Not to mention every store around here ask you to join there membership everytime I go to tractor supply or tops market they ask ..
Tractor supply charges you 30 a year for membership? Tops?

3 minutes ago, Trial153 said:
19 minutes ago, silent death said:

Tractor supply charges you 30 a year for membership? Tops?

No but if 30$ a year breaks ya maybe you shouldnt be in gander mountain bud ...30$ a year isnt shit to pay when it comes to hunting and fishing supplys

Edited by silent death

No but if 30$ a year breaks ya maybe you shouldnt be in gander mountain bud ...give attitude u get one back
I am not the one scrounging for ammo. I have all I need and then some. I am also not a sucker and give my money away needlessly. Maybe that's why I have as much as do...I certainly ain't hurting.

17 minutes ago, Trial153 said:
19 minutes ago, silent death said:
No but if 30$ a year breaks ya maybe you shouldnt be in gander mountain bud ...give attitude u get one back

I am not the one scrounging for ammo. I have all I need and then some. I am also not a sucker and give my money away needlessly. Maybe that's why I have as much as do...I certainly ain't hurting.

Whos scrounging what lmao I dont need ammo for.ateast 20 years and as far as owning stuff dont go there bud a couple people on here know what I have and own so trust me when I say iam.not hurting but to complain about 30$ for a membership when your cell phone bill is probebly double or triple makes no sense to me to each there own

Edited by silent death
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Burying the lead here Red..... Getting a new boat??

I asked my kids the other day if they would want me to buy a used tow behind camper or a boat all 3 kids and the wife said a boat.  I'm doing some looking around at used boats now.

Luckily my buddy is really good at rebuilding boat motors and any other kind of motor.  He offered to look over any boats that I'll be interested in buying. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Red said:

I asked my kids the other day if they would want me to buy a used tow behind camper or a boat all 3 kids and the wife said a boat.  I'm doing some looking around at used boats now.

Luckily my buddy is really good at rebuilding boat motors and any other kind of motor.  He offered to look over any boats that I'll be interested in buying. 

Lookup craigslist and marketplace, now is the time to buy a boat for sure. GoodLuck

• Like 1

Gnh in greenville has powder and aero tip "green ones" bullets and 209 primers in stock as of yesterday when I was there ..

I’m good on bullets and primes it’s powder and shell I’m having trouble with. I also need lead shot if anyone sees it around. I’m on Long Island but I’m willing to travel for it.
I tried giggling gnh but all that came up was a lumber yard. Lol

I’m good on bullets and primes it’s powder and shell I’m having trouble with. I also need lead shot if anyone sees it around. I’m on Long Island but I’m willing to travel for it.

That's the place. Call ahead for sure because they don't have much in stock at this point

1 hour ago, rachunter said:

It is a lumber yard but they sell guns and ammo to lol welcome to green county  ya never know what store is gonna have stuff in it 

• Like 2