Elite’s Set System - tuning perfection made easy

moog5050

Just bought a 2021 elite enkore used.   I tend to be a tuning fanatic, doing everything needed to shoot a bareshaft arrow perfect with fletched and broadhead to 30yds. Often that means days of patient adjustments, shimming, limb swaps, etc.  

this new system by Elite is amazing.   Started with a right tear and had it shooting bareshafts perfect to 20yds in minutes.  Adjust SET 2x, adjust rest, adjust sight.   Done.   And I am still playing with perfect DL and let off but 1/4” adjustments takes less than a minute.   No press needed for anything except to install peep.   No twisting and untwisting cables.   It’s a truly unique, ingenious system.   Kudos to elite.  

by the way, the bow is fast, quiet and vibe free    

70117BE3-AD3A-4602-85E1-E12735DE104B.jpeg

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 14

Just bought a 2021 elite enkore used.   I tend to be a tuning fanatic, doing everything needed to shoot a bareshaft arrow perfect with fletched and broadhead to 30yds. Often that means days of patient adjustments, shimming, limb swaps, etc.  
this new system by Elite is amazing.   Started with a right tear and had it shooting bareshafts perfect to 20yds in minutes.  Adjust SET 2x, adjust rest, adjust sight.   Done.   And I am still playing with perfect DL and let off but 1/4” adjustments takes less than a minute.   No press needed for anything except to install peep.   No twisting and untwisting cables.   It’s a truly unique, ingenious system.   Kudos to elite.  

70117BE3-AD3A-4602-85E1-E12735DE104B.thumb.jpeg.06a931a18a64c5505aa244e1fc57d3c0.jpeg
I call dibs when you sell for a new upgrade next year

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 8:28 PM, moog5050 said:

Do it Law!  You can pick up a used 2020 Kure a bit cheaper.  Slightly shorter ATA (32 v 33”) and larger BH (6.5” v 6”).  Otherwise the same thing.  

Were did you find a 2021 used, didn't they just get released?

2 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

I here with that set technology you can put about any arrow in it.  It's that simple to get it tuned.  Have you messed with different arrows and weights,spines to just play around with it?

No just bareshaft tuned to 20 in my basement with my hunting arrows.  Piece of cake though.  It’s way easier than the typical process and I believe it will be easy to tune any arrow. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Sweet looking rig but hate to break it to ya but I had the first green bow :taunt:My 2019 Prime CT5 is a beautiful olive green 

Wasn’t trying to copy you buddy.  This is more of a cross between celery green and mr green jeans green.  

With how well new bows tune even a slower bow on paper might be just as fast as one with a faster IBO speed. Never bothered swapping limbs because I can't fully relax a bow in my cheap apple archery press. Shims... same thing. I've spent days fine tuning every bow I've owned I think.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 11/20/2020 at 2:19 PM, moog5050 said:

70117BE3-AD3A-4602-85E1-E12735DE104B.jpeg

Wish the new Elites went to my draw length. 

• Like 1