Elite’s Set System - tuning perfection made easy

moog5050

32 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Who’s bow do you shoot and what other companies will accommodate your draw length?

Currently shooting and Elite Tempo but I've owned most brands over the years. Usually most company have 1 or 2. 

Wrote to Elite and voiced my concern with the no offering and they said not a lot of demand. 

9 minutes ago, Billdogge said:

Currently shooting and Elite Tempo but I've owned most brands over the years. Usually most company have 1 or 2. 

Wrote to Elite and voiced my concern with the no offering and they said not a lot of demand. 

Have you looked into a longer d loop to make up the difference?  I was watching a pro 3d shoot last year and they showed tim gillinghams setup and since he has a massive draw length he uses an extra long d loop to make up the difference.

9 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Have you looked into a longer d loop to make up the difference?  I was watching a pro 3d shoot last year and they showed tim gillinghams setup and since he has a massive draw length he uses an extra long d loop to make up the difference.

I had a couple TruBall releases that had adjustable length “shafts”.  That and a bigger D loop can help long armed shooters but I’m sure Billdogge knows that. 

• Like 1