Where can I buy wool hunting pants in CNY

RangerClay

LL Bean still carries Traditional Wool hunting clothes, they have a store somewhere in Syracuse, how much stock they carry I do not know. You can also go to their online site and buy.

Traditional Wool is getting hard to find these days, ebay is a good place to find Wool, A few years ago I purchased a like new American made Woolrich PA Tux at a bargain price on ebay I also caught a deal on a new pair of green Wool  LL Bean pants.

Al

1 hour ago, RangerClay said:

I want some simple green or gray wool hunting pants (no camo).  I used to go to Herb Phillipsons in Rome or DeJulio's in Syracuse.  Is there any place in Syracuse, Utica or Rome that sells wool hunting pants like Johnson?

I tell ya I’m working in Utica and did a lot of work in Rome. So I went to herb phillipsons last week and seen the empty store. I loved that place. Don’t go to bass pro in Utica I was very disappointed in the selections they offer.

Don’t bother with the LLBean store in Syracuse.  Almost zero camo or hunting items are ever there.  If you want to try them on, I would drive to the Albany store.   Or mail order them.  The are good quality wool pants and decently priced.  

• Like 1