Turkeyfeathers buck!

G-Man

Screenshot_20201123-121309_Gallery.thumb.jpg.c8384e6a285c27f9b9279d7c7fb0c5c3.jpg

51 minutes ago, Belo said:

Great buck TF! Congrats! Who took his grandson?

Oldest hunter in camp 72 last day he could hunt before knee replacement , shot his spike and doe together ( doe is under jay in his truck)

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 8

Congrats Jay on a great buck!!

I sent g-man a direct message last night and said he’s a good man for his kindness in opening his land to others to deer hunt. He puts a lot of work into his land each yr and it pays off in spades for everyone!!

• Like 4

Congrats TF! nice buck! Kudos to you Greg for convincing TF come down at the spur of the moment! Another nice buck taken because you insisted on a hunter going out, hell you probably told him what stand to sit in. Does this sound familiar? It's like what you told me when I shot that 10 pointer at your place! And once again Mr J shoots a buck and someone shoots a bigger one! Some things never change! LOL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, G-Man said:

Screenshot_20201123-121309_Gallery.thumb.jpg.c8384e6a285c27f9b9279d7c7fb0c5c3.jpg

Oldest hunter in camp 72 last day he could hunt before knee replacement , shot his spike and doe together ( doe is under jay in his truck)

love it! congrats to him. In our camp someone always shoots a nice buck on opening day and there's always a smaller one too. Always good fun ribbing and the guy getting ribbed is usually too happy and drunk to care!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Congrats TF! nice buck! Kudos to you Greg for convincing TF come down at the spur of the moment! Another nice buck taken because you insisted on a hunter going out, hell you probably told him what stand to sit in. Does this sound familiar? It's like what you told me when I shot that 10 pointer at your place! And once again Mr J shoots a buck and someone shoots a bigger one! Some things never change! LOL

Yes recommended stand and yep but mr j going under knife for new knee, said next year hes back to walking back to the gun stands instead of staying around house. For his sake i hope he can the 1st knee went very well. So fingers crossed

• Like 2

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

He's going to a very reputable taxidermist tonight.   My first worthy of it. 2 nice'ish euros but this one is getting the treatment

Great buck. Congratulations. Did you use your "deer burrito" drag equipment to drag him out??

2 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Great buck. Congratulations. Did you use your "deer burrito" drag equipment to drag him out??

TY . No venison burrito needed. Thank goodness as long azz drag uphill . Called Gman as soon as buck hit the ground. Deer uber ( atv ) arrived shortly after . I don’t miss dragging those sobs at all 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

He's going to a very reputable taxidermist tonight.   My first worthy of it. 2 nice'ish euros but this one is getting the treatment

Congrats on the wonderful trophy and I am very glad to hear that your season turned around so spectacularly this year.

Did you get a dressed weight and chest girth ?  

• Like 1