My 2020 Covid-19 journal

sodfather

3 hours ago, sodfather said:

2020 keeps on giving me lemons so I thought I would do a daily journal of my symptoms and exciting times for the next 2 weeks as I sit in isolation. Saturday night at hunting camp was my first day of symptoms, I came back from hunting all day and just couldn’t warm up. I stood by the fire most of the night till I went to bed at 7:30pm. Did not for one minute think it was COVID related . I woke up around 3am that morning just sweating profusely but had several blankets on me cause I was so cold from the night. I hunted Sunday morning only till 10am  felt so so but not %100. I left camp around 11am to head home For my daughters 14th and fathers 80th birthday. During that drive I was not feeling good, the body aches we’re getting bad and then I only had  one thing on my mind, get tested. I couldn’t get a test till Monday so I took a shower and went to bed feeling pretty good other than the body aches. Monday  came and I went for a rapid results test . The test came back positive and now I’m officially a case. I’m a glass 3/4 empty guy I didn’t want to believe it so I immediately called my doctor to get a secondary test. After talking he asked my symptoms and said yes sometimes the rapid tests are off but I’m have all the symptoms, no taste , body aches and feverish feeling. My wife immediately went into super wife mode and cleaned everything and set the room up for me for the next 2 weeks. I’m super worried about my kids and everybody else I came in contact with during this. I had to shut my business down during my busiest time of year Christmas Light Season. I am the poster boy for the guy who said I won’t get it I’m clean I always wash I’m careful. Wrong it’s actually everywhere and it’s a matter of time either everyone gets it or they have the vaccine to prevent it. I’m also the guy who said give me the virus before the vaccine. I’m going to say that you don’t want this and I would most definitely take the vaccine before I ever get this again. 
Monday night probably the worst night so far . The hot sweats and the body aches so bad it’s hard to sleep. I would sleep for 2 hrs then wake up sore and have to stretch. 

Sorry you caught this! Hope it passes for you quickly!

• Like 1

Hope you get over it soon.  And thanks for being honest about it.  Way too many people in this country think this virus is nothing, but I surely have never seen any other virus/flu spread around the globe as quickly as this one and stick around for as long as this one has.  It's no joke.

• Like 1

So day 2 for me since I seen Jay on Sunday. I haven’t gotten my results from PCR test yesterday yet. Likely tomorrow or Thursday. I feel a little achy today, thought maybe it’s since I haven’t slept in my own bed since Thursday night. So just took my temperature (via ear) for the first time in my life. 100.2. Besides the slight achy ness, I feel fine. Moreso upset I ruined TG and the next 2 weeks of seeing my wife and daughter.

53824e30291a83cf261542dc62785d94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

So day 2 for me since I seen Jay on Sunday. I haven’t gotten my results from PCR test yesterday yet. Likely tomorrow or Thursday. I feel a little achy today, thought maybe it’s since I haven’t slept in my own bed since Thursday night. So just took my temperature (via ear) for the first time in my life. 100.2. Besides the slight achy ness, I feel fine. Moreso upset I ruined TG and the next 2 weeks of seeing my wife and daughter.

53824e30291a83cf261542dc62785d94.jpg

Well could always be worse my friend!! Get well fast!!

• Like 1

Wow.....this hits home pretty hard and real. Sending prayers for a quick recovery to both of you guys.
As a family we have made the tough decision to only have dinner with those who we live with. It flat out sucks.....but we all wanna be together after this vaccine and be able to party like old times.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Get well fast....I had it back in March, ran a fever for two weeks and had crippling back pain the first few nights and sweated like an animal every night. I tested negative when they swabbed me, and eventually spent two nights in the hospital with double pneumonia. The infectious disease Dr. said although the swab was negative I definitely had it, fast forward and I came up positive with the anti bodies a few months later when I got tested. My daughter and husband who live in Colorado just got over it, it was nothing more then an inconvenience for them as neither had a bad case, in fact my daughter never had a fever the entire time.

Speedy Recovery to those who have it!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jjb4900 said:

Get well fast....I had it back in March, ran a fever for two weeks and had crippling back pain the first few nights and sweated like an animal every night. I tested negative when they swabbed me, and eventually spent two nights in the hospital with double pneumonia. The infectious disease Dr. said although the swab was negative I definitely had it, fast forward and I came up positive with the anti bodies a few months later when I got tested. My daughter and husband who live in Colorado just got over it, it was nothing more then an inconvenience for them as neither had a bad case, in fact my daughter never had a fever the entire time.

Speedy Recovery to those who have it!!

The back pains are brutal 

Live from my room so far I’ve been watching a Pope and Young squirrel dominate my back yard . Also the movie a few good men and now I’m on a king of queens marathon . Wife left me a bagel sandwich at the door for breakfast. I managed to get in a record low 300 steps in just pacing around . The back pain is brutal but breathing is good . 

61C49DDF-3ED8-486C-84B0-D0A89A43596A.jpeg

• Like 4

bb3fc677e51e3c30a8c3e05a1ce81dbf.jpg

e4af409ad0e0ba64b30d53598666348f.jpg

22a8ca3be6b9a280542c0c28b51598ee.jpg

With no TV, microwave or cooking stuff now i just have to figure out when to eat mg blueberries.

Given my temperature rising, I will likely not bow hunt tomorrow which sucks because I’m sure the cam has some good bucks still. As bad as I want to go I don’t want to end up as the biggest moron ever for hunting and getting more sick

17 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

With no TV, microwave or cooking stuff now i just have to figure out when to eat mg blueberries.

Given my temperature rising, I will likely not bow hunt tomorrow which sucks because I’m sure the cam has some good bucks still. As bad as I want to go I don’t want to end up as the biggest moron ever for hunting and getting more sick

I take the same gummies , 4 of the D and two of the C ,the centrum brings the D value up to 5000 iu 

18 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Damn, I was thinking of inviting you to hunt one of my spots in the next couple days.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9e1a5c447b6c31de38d1b27a07f20425.jpg

Still a little achy/tired. But otherwise feel fine. But the bad news is I checked my temperature and in 101.4 now. I honestly wouldn’t even know I had a fever. Maybe idk what fevers feel like? But I feel fine besides the achy. Makes me wonder how many fevers I’ve had over the years but never knew since I never took my temperature.