My 2020 Covid-19 journal

sodfather

Also, I would like everyone to boycott[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] as a friend. The landowner in 3S where I hunt just called me and said he was trying to get permission since I can’t go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And here I thought I was being considerate since I know she wants those pests removed from the property and you are not capable of the task (pre or post-Rona!).

My plan was to slip in (with my climber of course), kill the 10 and one of the 8’s, bring them by Hank’s place where he would just adopt me as his own and take me on a moose hunt.

She shared that wine with me you sent. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

bb3fc677e51e3c30a8c3e05a1ce81dbf.jpg

e4af409ad0e0ba64b30d53598666348f.jpg

22a8ca3be6b9a280542c0c28b51598ee.jpg

With no TV, microwave or cooking stuff now i just have to figure out when to eat mg blueberries.

Given my temperature rising, I will likely not bow hunt tomorrow which sucks because I’m sure the cam has some good bucks still. As bad as I want to go I don’t want to end up as the biggest moron ever for hunting and getting more sick

zinc they say helps 

Last nights sleep was a little better. Only woke up two or three times but no sweating. The aches are still there but Tylenol helped. I’m definitely bored being in this room and not being able to hug my wife and kids is hard. But they FaceTime me and I hear them laughing throughout the house so that’s a good feeling. Every time wife brings me something to eat I have a feeling Cooper rolls his eyes as if he’s thinking what a pussy lol. 

84932277-AD9D-449F-B920-C61B07CE83E1.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

So I don’t know if I’m day 3, 4 or 5. I saw Jay on Friday - Sunday. I’ve been counting Monday as day 1, so today would be day 3?

Anyway, I haven’t taken Tylenol since 9pm last night and my fever fever from 101.8 to 101.3. I still have no chills or sweats. My only symptom is a little achy. Of course my fever is a symptom too but I wouldn’t know I had a fever if I wasn’t checking it

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

So I don’t know if I’m day 3, 4 or 5. I saw Jay on Friday - Sunday. I’ve been counting Monday as day 1, so today would be day 3?

Anyway, I haven’t taken Tylenol since 9pm last night and my fever fever from 101.8 to 101.3. I still have no chills or sweats. My only symptom is a little achy. Of course my fever is a symptom too but I wouldn’t know I had a fever if I wasn’t checking it

Ya count from first day of symptoms. Mine was Saturday night or Sunday 

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Ya count from first day of symptoms. Mine was Saturday night or Sunday 

Did the Dept of Health give you guys a date to quarantine til?  Thats what they have been doing here.  And they also call to remind people and check. 

2 hours ago, sodfather said:

Last nights sleep was a little better. Only woke up two or three times but no sweating. The aches are still there but Tylenol helped. I’m definitely bored being in this room and not being able to hug my wife and kids is hard. But they FaceTime me and I hear them laughing throughout the house so that’s a good feeling. Every time wife brings me something to eat I have a feeling Cooper rolls his eyes as if he’s thinking what a pussy lol. 

84932277-AD9D-449F-B920-C61B07CE83E1.jpeg

He knows its not duck...

• Like 1

Did the Dept of Health give you guys a date to quarantine til?  Thats what they have been doing here.  And they also call to remind people and check. 

I didn’t even get my results yet. I took PCR test Monday. Watch it be negative then I’ll have to take another since I know I’m clearly positive.

I want to state im NOT A DOCTOR but my mom had it and its all about your breathing for a week back in march all the doctors said oh shes got a sinus infection .The only one was a visiting nurse who took her oxygen and it was 92 and said it should be above 95 then my mom had a very low grade fear like 99 i called the doctor and told him what it was and he flipped out saying get an ambulance  . No way would she go but let me take her to long island jewish .When we got there i had to say in the car and she got out and a nurse took her temp. she walked in and i was like thats the last time im seeing my mom. The only thing from my understanding the oxygen level plus a fever would say if you have the covid. I bought my mom a oxygen monitor they are cheap  you stick it on your finger and get a reading . The crazy thing i have been tested 5xs all neg. and even for the antibodies which they said i was never exposed .Im like WHAT!!! i was with my mom a whole week ate 1/2 her bagel and never was even exposed to it . in my prayers you feel better 

• Like 1

Jay, I'm so sorry to see this. I'm in week 3 of this crap. My sister (a nurse) dropped off Childrens aspirin, vit d3, and super b complex. Plus some Musinex for the cough. She said this is what they are giving at the hospital. (plus other meds I'd need a script for) Unfortunately I gave it to my wife, (she's not happy about that). I never really had much of a cough, but the sinus headaches and pressure sucks! And fatigue is real! I had a fever for 3 days then started to feel better only to have it knock me down again. It's like a roller coaster ride, good 1 day and crappy next 3 days. I know it affects everyone differently, my wife was doing better and Saturday while I was hunting her fever came back and she ended up blacking out after her shower. Hit the floor and didn't know how long she was out! Dr said it could have been a seizure? Told her if that happens again she needs to call 911. Fortunately her fever broke and she is feeling better. We both tested positive so the county called us for contact tracing, they told us that because we are more than 10 days since symptoms that we are no longer contagious. Funny because it was a few days later when my wife got really sick! We cancelled any plans for Thanksgiving, and will just stay home. This virus is spreading like crazy and it won't be long before WNY is in shut down mode again. You can see how easy it spreads, now it going back to NY (Biz)! 

I managed to hunt on Saturday only to sleep 12 hours on Sunday and Monday i was still very tired. 

Google breathing exercises with covid, my sister said you really need to do this to prevent it from becoming pneumonia.

Stay strong my friend you will beat this! And I pray that the spread has stopped with you and no one else in your household gets it. 

• Thanks 1

Jay, I've been taking tylenol and sudafed for the sinus pressure/headaces. It helps.

On a side note I wore your Cabelas coat and bibs on Sat, was warm all day! I honestly don't think i could have stayed that long in a stand without them! I also used a pair of those insulated over boots with  hand warmers on my feet. never been so comfy! Thanks again! I love them for the cold days!

get well soon my friend!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Jay, I'm so sorry to see this. I'm in week 3 of this crap. My sister (a nurse) dropped off Childrens aspirin, vit d3, and super b complex. Plus some Musinex for the cough. She said this is what they are giving at the hospital. (plus other meds I'd need a script for) Unfortunately I gave it to my wife, (she's not happy about that). I never really had much of a cough, but the sinus headaches and pressure sucks! And fatigue is real! I had a fever for 3 days then started to feel better only to have it knock me down again. It's like a roller coaster ride, good 1 day and crappy next 3 days. I know it affects everyone differently, my wife was doing better and Saturday while I was hunting her fever came back and she ended up blacking out after her shower. Hit the floor and didn't know how long she was out! Dr said it could have been a seizure? Told her if that happens again she needs to call 911. Fortunately her fever broke and she is feeling better. We both tested positive so the county called us for contact tracing, they told us that because we are more than 10 days since symptoms that we are no longer contagious. Funny because it was a few days later when my wife got really sick! We cancelled any plans for Thanksgiving, and will just stay home. This virus is spreading like crazy and it won't be long before WNY is in shut down mode again. You can see how easy it spreads, now it going back to NY (Biz)! 

I managed to hunt on Saturday only to sleep 12 hours on Sunday and Monday i was still very tired. 

Google breathing exercises with covid, my sister said you really need to do this to prevent it from becoming pneumonia.

Stay strong my friend you will beat this! And I pray that the spread has stopped with you and no one else in your household gets it. 

My wife and I had a nasty sickness in march ,she works with Chinese students who were just returning from spring break ,I csnt help but think we both had it . I also passed out and face planted in the living room ,I woke up to my wife on the phone with 911 and my son standing over me crying . They weren't testing people in this area at the time though so we never found out for sure.

18 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Dam Tim . Yes it’s crazy how it affects people differently. 

84932277-AD9D-449F-B920-C61B07CE83E1.thumb.jpeg.8436dcbb3d99cee3acdd22237aa3e312.jpeg
Cooper isn't wrong ya know

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

A man could get use to having all his meals brought to him . The only problem is I probably won’t get conjugal visit sex .
Can always give Palmela and her friends a call

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 minutes ago, sodfather said:

A man could get use to having all his meals brought to him . The only problem is I probably won’t get conjugal visit sex .

A quick trip to the vets and you'll be as happy as Cooper.  He seems to like the deal.   

Someone breaks out the shotguns and decoys I bet your tail wags already anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1