My 2020 Covid-19 journal

sodfather

9 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Besides the fever, aches and pains, not sleeping and being stuck in isolation this Covid thing seems to be alright!

Kidding of course how are you feeling today?

I know I joke about it but seriously it’s no joke . I’m trying to make light of it otherwise I’ll go crazy. There’s some that have it that are really bad, I guess I’m just lucky. 

6 minutes ago, sodfather said:

I know I joke about it but seriously it’s no joke . I’m trying to make light of it otherwise I’ll go crazy. There’s some that have it that are really bad, I guess I’m just lucky. 

Gotta make light of a shitty situation to get through it, it's what I would do. Really hoping your back on your feet soon 

• Like 1

16570ea59145a8af7646e7ef53129e5e.jpg

6fd19b3edf126f4ad524100d90e76198.jpg

Got outside today for a few minutes. Eating some pasta and meatballs now. Still very achy, but no other symptoms except the fever has remained 101-102 all day (but no chills or sweats). Like I mentioned before I wouldn’t know I have a fever except I take my temperature every 4 hours. I took 1 Tylenol around lunchtime and my fever is currently down to 100.3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 6

5 hours ago, sodfather said:

Joe Dirt now the Longest yard with some covid tacos 

FE4F21BE-0B57-4348-8623-9E5329E3E11A.jpeg

Have you lost your sense of taste or smell? Those tacos should be a good test! My wife lost her sense of smell and some taste, she said she can still taste sweet and salt. On the lighter side, she couldn't smell my taco farts!

11 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Have you lost your sense of taste or smell? Those tacos should be a good test! My wife lost her sense of smell and some taste, she said she can still taste sweet and salt. On the lighter side, she couldn't smell my taco farts!

No that didnt happen to me but did with one of my employees. 

4 minutes ago, sodfather said:

No that didnt happen to me but did with one of my employees. 

Give it time, my wife was over a week into it b4 she lost smell. My son and daughter in law in So Cal had it and she lost smell and taste right away, he didn't loose it for 10 days! Do you know how/where you came in contact with covid? 

44 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Give it time, my wife was over a week into it b4 she lost smell. My son and daughter in law in So Cal had it and she lost smell and taste right away, he didn't loose it for 10 days! Do you know how/where you came in contact with covid? 

Ya me and two of my employees were in in Orchard Park doing Christmas Lights and all the customers I have I store the lights at my shop except a couple . Well all three of us went into the house basement and had to carry the lights out . Next thing ya know the three of us are all sick . 
Thats what I’m guessing. 

15d37a49057abe94c569ba0ba91e12d9.jpg

0254e523296a23ddbcc29fa1f0870129.jpg

3bec08ee2e7a174caae799379cbc0a31.jpg

I’m waiting for TG dinner to arrive. But today I’ve had cereal, clementines, yogurt, spaghetti & meatballs, crackers & cheese, etc. tapped into the hard cable line with no box and got like 14 channels! This makes watching football much easier than staring at a phone. I’m still achy but my fever has been 99-100.3 today. I haven’t hit the 101’s today for the first time. I’ve been up since 630am with no naps today either. And lastly, I got outside in between rain and got 1 Mile of walking in. Hopefully I’m making a turn for the better.

• Like 4

Plot twist! I’m negative!

So, I’m COVID negative as of Monday. I guess good news for my wife. But bad news for me. Now I gotta get retested tomorrow. This is why testing is nearly pointless unless you go everyday. Imagine I went back home today or to my parents and grandparents for TG? I obviously have it. Hopefully tomorrow they will give me a rapid test.

020547def6c56f1c190d12098b3173dc.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Plot twist! I’m negative!

So, I’m COVID negative as of Monday. I guess good news for my wife. But bad news for me. Now I gotta get retested tomorrow. This is why testing is nearly pointless unless you go everyday. Imagine I went back home today or to my parents and grandparents for TG? I obviously have it. Hopefully tomorrow they will give me a rapid test.

020547def6c56f1c190d12098b3173dc.jpg

Start your own thread ya blade.......no poser's needed here, this is serious business.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So are you going to wait the  full 14 days or what ever it is . or as soon as you feel better go hunting ? 

I would hunt for sure first. With the fever I didn’t want to risk setting myself back hunting this week. It’s killing me not to hunt but god forbid my wife gets sick I need to figure out who and how would take care of our baby. I’ll have to ask more questions tomorrow at the doctor, but I don’t understand all the days for quarantine. Some say 14, but CDC says 10 days if you go 24 hours without a fever etc. it’s all so confusing.

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I would hunt for sure first. With the fever I didn’t want to risk setting myself back hunting this week. It’s killing me not to hunt but god forbid my wife gets sick I need to figure out who and how would take care of our baby. I’ll have to ask more questions tomorrow at the doctor, but I don’t understand all the days for quarantine. Some say 14, but CDC says 10 days if you go 24 hours without a fever etc. it’s all so confusing.

yea  definitely stay away from them until your cleared  by doc ,  but hey if you feel better and have a good tent camping gear maybe you could  just camp  out and hunt in the woods  quarantine yourself  there .   

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Crazy. By the time you get the second test results you'll be almost over it.  

Def makes you wonder about the system they have setup for this. 

• Like 2