My 2020 Covid-19 journal

sodfather

Just woke up and feel pretty good . Some head congestion but otherwise pretty good . I hope I’m turning the corner but I’ve had this feeling before when I woke up feeling good and the afternoon comes and feel like crap . I got the call from Erie County health department and first day I can come out of isolation will be Saturday. 

• Like 7

Glad to hear you are all making improvements. I do hope Biz’s taste for the drumsticks returns (didn’t know that was a symptom) so he can stop paying more for less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can pay $2 for drums only if you are “one of those guys”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just woke up and feel pretty good . Some head congestion but otherwise pretty good . I hope I’m turning the corner but I’ve had this feeling before when I woke up feeling good and the afternoon comes and feel like crap . I got the call from Erie County health department and first day I can come out of isolation will be Saturday. 

No county health people have called me yet. Wonder if they ever will?

Friday is 10 days for me since first day of symptoms but I’ll wait till Saturday or Sunday to actually go home.

46 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Friday is 10 days for me since first day of symptoms but I’ll wait till Saturday or Sunday to actually go home.

You tested positive on 11/27 and it is okay to go home on Sat. or Sun. without a negative test???

How do you know you cannot still pass it?? Just curious.

You tested positive on 11/27 and it is okay to go home on Sat. or Sun. without a negative test???

How do you know you cannot still pass it?? Just curious.

CDC, hospital, etc. protocols is the following:

14 days from contact with someone positive, if you test negative or don’t get tested.

OR

If you test positive (like me), it’s 10 days from the beginning of symptoms as long as you improve and can go 24 hours without a fever without using meds.

So I last saw jay on a Sunday and developed symptoms on a Tuesday. When I go home likely Sunday morning, we will have played it extra safe. Every doctor I talked to said getting another test is irrelevant as long as I continue improve. I haven’t had a fever technically since Wednesday.

cf88d6648e983baedfd93f60701f3dc8.png

Additionally, once you get a positive you are free of quarantine for future 3 months. Meaning going forward even if I come in contact with a positive I do not have to quarantine. Basically granted immunity for 3 months

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Additionally, once you get a positive you are free of quarantine for future 3 months. Meaning going forward even if I come in contact with a positive I do not have to quarantine. Basically granted immunity for 3 months

Thats true but you have to wear a sandwich sign that says "ANTIBODIES HERE" at all times when out in public

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just got off the with county. Morons. She was fighting with me saying I tested positive Friday so that’s the first day. I had to explain like 3 times I symptoms way earlier. She said I was assigned a contact tracer who is supposed to check in daily but they are so busy so that’s why nobody called me. They are emailing me letter for work and Unless things change, they will send another if I’m better on Friday 12/4 to end quarantine.

Just received a call from Erie County Health services and they said my last day of quarantine is today. I’m a free man tomorrow. I haven’t had a fever since day 1 and my body aches are gone. I do have some head congestion so not sure what to do about that . Can’t wait to give the kids a hug and get on with my life . 

• Like 12

Just now, sodfather said:

Just received a call from Erie County Health services and they said my last day of quarantine is today. I’m a free man tomorrow. I haven’t had a fever since day 1 and my body aches are gone. I do have some head congestion so not sure what to do about that . Can’t wait to give the kids a hug and get on with my life . 

Beers later?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1