Arrow "Wraps"?

Lawdwaz

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Dozen-WHITE-ARROW-WRAPS-EXTRAS-Multiple-Sizes-Available-/121174547223

Heres some plane white from eBay. I bought the Bohning full length  wraps for my arrows from amazon some time ago. They sell the shorter wraps for the blazer vanes that I use , but I wanted lots of white on the shafts. 

3AF32F9D-000A-4A0F-8F8A-D7866BDEBE70.jpeg

Edited by rob-c

I saw a few minutes of a hunting show tonight with Lee Lakosky in a blind (no kidding?) while hunting deer.  I saw how he had those white "wraps" mid shaft and I'm interested in them.
Anybody have an idea on what they are and where to source them?
I hate arrow wraps couldn't get them to my liking. Will never use them ever again

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Confused 1

I’m looking for (as mentioned above) a mid shaft type wrap.  I rather not zip my fletching off, apply these then re-fletch.  

I’m thinking some white ones for before the snow flies and orange for snowy conditions.  These you guys have shown links to are ok??

Thanks

As in putting them on correctly, they way they look or did they change arrow flight?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Just getting them to no curl or overlap. Just not worth the headaches. On top of getting the vanes to stick properly. Just not worth the effort IMHO

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lawdwaz said:

I’m looking for (as mentioned above) a mid shaft type wrap.  I rather not zip my fletching off, apply these then re-fletch.  

I’m thinking some white ones for before the snow flies and orange for snowy conditions.  These you guys have shown links to are ok??

Thanks

Well you can apply the wraps on any portion of the arrow shaft. 

• Like 2

It helps when applying to use the underside of a mouse pad and roll the shaft onto the wrap. 
As for curl, Jerkman did you try different wrap thicknesses?
I only tried one version just the standard size wraps

#WeDemandADislikeButton

8 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Just getting them to no curl or overlap. Just not worth the headaches. On top of getting the vanes to stick properly. Just not worth the effort IMHO

#WeDemandADislikeButton

They're allowed to over lap ,clean the arrow with alcohol and roll the arrow over the wrap ,i've never had one come off. 

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

. I don't have any idea why the deer farmer was using them mid shaft though. 

Check out the link above “Bloodsport” then look at their “Blood Ring” arrows.   The wraps apparently change colors to show where you hit your deer.   Or didn’t......

11 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

I hate arrow wraps couldn't get them to my liking. Will never use them ever again

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Try the BLT wrap, or Chicken Caesar salad wraps .Arrow wraps would be to hard on my teeth and Hell coming out .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2