Did your town make the list

phantom

Mexico, Theresa, Brownsville - if your a fisherman these are some of the Best towns to live in!  Theresa has all these little lakes there with every type of fish you can think of and is right by Black lake and The St. Lawrence.  This cracks me up cause i used to vacation there! lol.  Me and some buddies yearly fishing trip was there 5-6 times. 

course im also the guy that if I won the lottery would just fish and hunt everyday and have breakfast at the local diner.  (Flo's - home of the $25 coffee)     

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, DirtTime said:

Did yours?

nope but  I'm  pretty sure I have driving by many of those places at one time or another and most of the state , didn't see anything there that look that bad to me . and the one place that comes to mind that really is a hell hole is not even on that guys list he clearly does not know what he is talking about . Drive by  Washington Heights   Newburgh, NY     and tell me how that's not on his list ? 

Edited by phantom

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Mexico, Theresa, Brownsville - if your a fisherman these are some of the Best towns to live in!  Theresa has all these little lakes there with every type of fish you can think of and is right by Black lake and The St. Lawrence.  This cracks me up cause i used to vacation there! lol.  Me and some buddies yearly fishing trip was there 5-6 times. 

course im also the guy that if I won the lottery would just fish and hunt everyday and have breakfast at the local diner.  (Flo's - home of the $25 coffee)     

I have spent a lot of time in the woods and waters around Theresa.  My wife's family used to rent an "off the grid"  cabin on a small lake on the Indian river, for a couple long weekends every fall.  One of those always fell on opening day of ML, or rifle season. 

After about 6 years of trying, I killed my first nz deer up there (big doe with ML), in 2012. It was such a remote spot, that I doubt that doe had ever even seen a human predator.  Her reaction after taking my bullet thru the lungs was priceless.

My wife and I also rented the place for our honeymoon, after our wedding on opening day of bass season. We caught quite a few of them up there that week, plus some walleyes, trolling at night.  I can't say anything about the bars and stores in town, but everything I have experienced outside that little village was great.

total B/S i wish he would have let me show him some beautiful places in Brooklyn and queens like east ny, brownsville. and south Jamaica. See he's a hipster they destroyed more nieghborhoods in this city than anything else Bushwick isnt Bushwick anymore its east Williamsburg now the east village baloney its the bowery and the lower eastside. These are the ones that take over a nice quiet place[well east ny and brownsville isnt quiet] and turn them into artist colony .i pretty much grew up in narrowsburg and they ruined that town i stopped there awhile ago ate on main street i was like WOW what happened  no coffee shop ate in a cafe the kid that served us was a justin berber wanna be i felt like i was in williamsburg with the arrogant stuck up people every town they took over they destroyed the fabric and the locals are pushed out the real estate goes though the roof and local people cant afford to live there ,See the politicians love it causes  its ALL ABOUT THE BENJIMANS . They do it all over in Colorado Vermont   and for the most part they are very liberal 

6 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

As a former resident of the Theresa area, I can only say its a much better place to visit than live. 

The #7 is Morrisonville Ny its like 10 minutes from me. Fuzzy ducks is now closed but i spent alot of time there for it being a dive bar with good food and drinks. One town Im suprised wasnt on it is called Wiggletown look it up its in the dictionary. Seriously look it up itll have you rolling. Wiggletown used to be treadwills mills they even have a redemption center called wiggletown walmart. There saying is if they dont have it you dont need it.

12 minutes ago, left field said:

That’s a little nutty. I grew up not far over the border and LT is lovely. 

I'm not far from there myself and although i don't go there often there is plenty do and it's not far from larger cities , great destination for sport fishing that's for sure.  

On 11/25/2020 at 1:05 PM, cachemoney said:

As a former resident of the Theresa area, I can only say its a much better place to visit than live. 

Lol.  And here I am stuck between Theresa and Brownville.  Great place to live if you are a sportsman and all set in the cash department. And then spending 8-10 weeks in the Mt Morris area every year it seems by this video I am pretty much always in a Shit Hole. 

Pompous ass who is clearly from the SE (hey wait I’m from the SE) who just gave me 10 options for my retirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You aren't allowed to retire until you give all my future kids A's first

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton