VECtor Grunt Call Unused-Brand New 11/2020

Myself and a few other members here have bought these call and had great results. I know for a fact I've killed two bucks absolutely because of my VECtor call.  I've turned a couple others but they never committed. Yet...... :)

So back in late October my buddy asked about my call.  I told him about it and showed it to him.  He said he'd like to gift one to his son in law and that he wanted one for himself although his hunting days are very limited these days due to numerous health problems.  Well I called Vince Crawford, the owner and maker of VECtor calls and ordered two.  After they came a couple weeks ago my buddy said why in the heck did I order two?  He knows it was just an impulse move he shouldn't have made. 

This would make a very nice Christmas present from you to you.   "To Me, From Me, Love Me"

So here we are, it's never been honked on and brand new in the baggie. (other than pics by me)  I'll be sending it on my dime if you want it....$65

sftHpBW.jpg

a3BweB2.jpg

me6XMjF.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

And this would be SOLD.

I got your text Dave.  I know you'll enjoy it.  Hopefully it gives you good Moho. Opps, mojo..... :)

Thanks Larry! Been wanting a new call for the last couple of years. Have heard nothing but good things about these calls. And a little Moho-mojo may just be what I'm looking for!

• Like 1

Myself and a few other members here have bought these call and had great results. I know for a fact I've killed two bucks absolutely because of my VECtor call.  I've turned a couple others but they never committed. Yet......
So back in late October my buddy asked about my call.  I told him about it and showed it to him.  He said he'd like to gift one to his son in law and that he wanted one for himself although his hunting days are very limited these days due to numerous health problems.  Well I called Vince Crawford, the owner and maker of VECtor calls and ordered two.  After they came a couple weeks ago my buddy said why in the heck did I order two?  He knows it was just an impulse move he shouldn't have made. 
This would make a very nice Christmas present from you to you.   "To Me, From Me, Love Me"
So here we are, it's never been honked on and brand new in the baggie. (other than pics by me)  I'll be sending it on my dime if you want it....$65
sftHpBW.jpg&key=ddeb340e59eb578aa1db636a9b346de6067c0ec19d90f2994c7f6b63ed9e2ef1
a3BweB2.jpg&key=9f85003b7fefcc9327115781c71bd94bc5e2409d1b280264de6cf5315d17f872
me6XMjF.jpg&key=4e412eec986bde153a7238d55021fdaf0a095eebad1e74fa548d961b3195b959
Ahhb that's the grey and orange wood!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

9 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Persimmon is the way to go. Ordering 4 more next year just in case I lose my current. At my rate that should keep me well stocked for the next 24 years

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

If you’re ordering I’d be interested in one. Saw this post and too late to bat. 

• Like 1

What is the cost for a new one ?

On opening day, I tried this Flextone buck collector plus for the first time, when I knew for sure that there was a buck in hearing distance, and it brought him in on a wire.  I think it cost around $ 20. It also makes a doe sound and a fawn bleat, but I have never used those features.  

One thing is certain about it.  I would still have a buck tag today, if I did not have it with me last Saturday.

20201127_060202.jpg

20201124_204734.jpg

Edit, I just checked Amazon and I see they are up to $ 50 now, so maybe not that much price difference compared to the vector, and that definitely has prettier wood.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1