Ring Security System

Cabin Fever

Yes. I have one near my front door. I don’t use it as my doorbell, but just a camera. It’s great. I see every delivery dropped off, etc. I only have to charge the battery once every few months. Also it’s great for at any time you can click into the app for a live real time look. Nice to see weather at home etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I have two, a battery motion light/camera in the back yard and a wired floodlight/cam on the garage. They both work very well with a great picture and a wide picture that covers the whole yard. The batteries for the front camera last pretty well, usually two or three months between changes. 

If you suscribe to their monitoring system, your cameras are covered if anything happens to them. I had an issue with the front cam and the customer service was excellent.

They both have microphones and speakers that allow two way communications and a pretty obnoxious siren in case of emergencies as well.

Edited by cachemoney
  • Like 1

On of my sons has one in Big Flats. There is a feature where you can share videos (if you want to) with your neighborhood. Turns out that black bears are frequent visitors and often show up on videos. He even had one video of a very nice cinnamon phase bear.

Yup. My neighborhood posts coyotes, bobcats, fox or “scary” people etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

11 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Any hunting this year?
Man I miss following your hunts at your old house.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

No not yet. All of my gear has been buried in storage.Just got it all moved into the house a couple days ago. I will be out soon though. Gonna go get the smoke pole and 300 dialed in at the range tomorrow. 

Been a strange year for me. Didn’t bow hunt, missed opening day of gun, and lot of other things. I’ll be back at it full tilt next season though. 

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I have Ring doorbells and cameras. They work very well. I dont have the actual security system though. 

I just spent ~$1100 on Ring cameras and accessories, so it's good to hear they work well! They had great Black Friday deals going on!

Welcome back WNY!!

• Like 2

No not yet. All of my gear has been buried in storage.Just got it all moved into the house a couple days ago. I will be out soon though. Gonna go get the smoke pole and 300 dialed in at the range tomorrow. 

Been a strange year for me. Didn’t bow hunt, missed opening day of gun, and lot of other things. I’ll be back at it full tilt next season though. 

Welcome back sir...Did you happen to find an XL Hunting NY shirt in that storage unit?
Just bustin’...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1