Christmas Tree’s of 2020

Bionic

We are early this year, we are usually late setting up, typically a few days prior to Christmas.  I usually have such a difficult time leaving the woods this time of year, in hopes of a buck, so the tree gets put off.  This year I was fortunate to get a nice deer early,  so I searched our property as quietly as I could, for a Christmas tree.  We set up what we call our “Charlie Browner”...it has been a tradition we have been following for about 6 years, Its a good time, we enjoy it.

268BC212-3F05-48CC-95C7-0DBC8F6BE9B8.jpeg

7B3E73E6-0582-4BBE-B1BC-284C86C05679.jpeg

• Like 22

I started a show me your tree thread last yr, glad to see it going this yr, it’s nice to see others trees!! We’re in the process of moving to our new home and won’t be in until the 2nd week in dec, then will get our tree up, now we have very high ceilings for big trees! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bionic said:

We set up what we call our “Charlie Browner”...it has been a tradition we have been following for about 6 years,

My daughter looks for the same kind of "Charlie Brown" tree every year and is as happy as hell with them. Believe me she has had some ugly ones. Yours looks good and is the proper environment but the most important thing is you guys like it and enjoy it.:yes:

• Like 2

On 11/28/2020 at 7:44 AM, Moho81 said:

I always love your trees@Bionic as they come off your property in there natural state and with the back drop of your house they look perfect. we put ours up yesterday as well. I’ll have to post a picture later when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, appreciate it.

On 11/28/2020 at 7:55 AM, Zag said:

I started a show me your tree thread last yr, glad to see it going this yr, it’s nice to see others trees!! We’re in the process of moving to our new home and won’t be in until the 2nd week in dec, then will get our tree up, now we have very high ceilings for big trees! 

Yes you did! Cool idea for a thread, something different.  

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, Bionic said:

We are early this year, we are usually late setting up, typically a few days prior to Christmas.  I usually have such a difficult time leaving the woods this time of year, in hopes of a buck, so the tree gets put off.  This year I was fortunate to get a nice deer early,  so I searched our property as quietly as I could, for a Christmas tree.  We set up what we call our “Charlie Browner”...it has been a tradition we have been following for about 6 years, Its a good time, we enjoy it.

268BC212-3F05-48CC-95C7-0DBC8F6BE9B8.jpeg

7B3E73E6-0582-4BBE-B1BC-284C86C05679.jpeg

My daughters this year with a Cuomo picture added for humor:rolleyes:

vickitree.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

So the kids actually asked to go back to cutting down out tree this year after a few years of those MS age-elitist attitudes of thinking it is stupid!
Drive up to Abels in Verbank and was SKUNKED!
Great trees but just too short for our liking.
Went to Stew Leonard’s by us for a “quick pick up” after we faked cutting down trees at the farm for mom’s pictures.
lines wrapped around the building!!!!
NO TREE FOR US...yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk