Christmas Tree’s of 2020

Bionic

5 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Up...and decorated.
Fake as the day is long and pre lit.....lol.
My wife and I got this we think the first year we started dating at home depot on a black friday special. Has paid for itself 10 times over!d09a340937dfc727aa6b66e47dc7b818.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thumbs down on the fake tree

Thumbs up for the well done fireplace and mantel 

3 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Thumbs down on the fake tree

Thumbs up for the well done fireplace and mantel 

you mean thumbs up. He used the same tree every year instead of killing one each year. No mess, no cleanup, fake trees are the best. so many great options out there. We got one with frosted snow tipped branches this year. might assemble it next weekend.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

you mean thumbs up. He used the same tree every year instead of killing one each year. No mess, no cleanup, fake trees are the best. so many great options out there. We got one with frosted snow tipped branches this year. might assemble it next weekend.

I'm not surprised one bit that you have a fake tree after all you do shoot a Mathews. I held Mr. @mlammerhirt to a higher standard. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

I'm not surprised one bit that you have a fake tree after all you do shoot a Mathews. I held Mr. @mlammerhirt to a higher standard. 

I'm not Mathews biased, it just felt with my bad shoulder. I shot every brand. But killing a pine tree every single year for fun and then throwing it out to the road, it something you should be ashamed of. I hope you at least replant 3 for every 1 you kill each year.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm not Mathews biased, it just felt with my bad shoulder. I shot every brand. But killing a pine tree every single year for fun and then throwing it out to the road, it something you should be ashamed of. I hope you at least replant 3 for every 1 you kill each year.

I support a local small business each and every year by buying a real tree. I also reuse that tree at some point in the summer for a really big bonfire!!!!!

I'm not surprised one bit that you have a fake tree after all you do shoot a Mathews. I held Mr. [mention=729]mlammerhirt[/mention] to a higher standard. 
Biz and I are like Brothers from a different mother!
Primary hunting rig is a Mathews Switchback XT......circa 2006 brand new from Niagara Outdoors!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He used the same tree every year instead of killing one each year. No mess, no cleanup, fake trees are the best. so many great options out there.

Real trees smell good, help the local economy, and can provide habitat for smaller animals and birds after being used,  composted, or can be used for bonfires as mentioned.

Most importantly they carry tradition, provide income for growers, and are made in the USA. Fake trees are just that...FAKE made in some foreign country who don't give a rats behind about x-mas. So what if they come with fake "frosted snow tipped branches".

To each their own but no "fake trees" here. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Real trees smell good, help the local economy, and can provide habitat for smaller animals and birds after being used,  composted, or can be used for bonfires as mentioned.

Most importantly they carry tradition, provide income for growers, and are made in the USA. Fake trees are just that...FAKE made in some foreign country who don't give a rats behind about x-mas. So what if they come with fake "frosted snow tipped branches".

Great point Steve, buy a local tree or a fake one made in some freaking plant in “China”( how Trump says China). I’ll take a real one every time!

Disagree 100%. King of Christmas is a PA store! Each one is hand made! What a beautiful sight. Who wants to smell “pine” for 3 weeks, plus it’s a fire hazard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Disagree 100%. King of Christmas is a PA store! Each one is hand made! What a beautiful sight. Who wants to smell “pine” for 3 weeks, plus it’s a fire hazard.

You disgust me, lol. 

I love pine candles. To each his own...

• Like 1

You disgust me, lol. 

I love pine candles. To each his own...

In all seriousness, I don’t care what kindA trees people have. I was joking with Moho. But my wife hates real trees, and I’m fine with fake so it’s easy, nice and works.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

In all seriousness, I don’t care what kindA trees people have. I was joking with Moho. But my wife hates real trees, and I’m fine with fake so it’s easy, nice and works.

Stop being serious 

i was just poking fun myself, all good biz.

send me some pine candles though incase you are gifted any, i love them!

• Like 1