Center Point Rifle Scopes

DirtTime

Any scope that comes in a blister pack at walmart isnt a quality product. I dont need experience to know what it is. Most of them are very heavy with too much magnification. For a few dollars more there are a lot more robust options out there. I wouldn’t mount that on a .270 or 30-06 and trust it to hold zero or not fog. Any centerpoint, barska, nc star, utg ect, all poor quality. Id buy a bushnell before any of those. 

• Like 2

just look for one   with good reviews and  that says  100% Waterproof, Shockproof, Fog proof  and has a  good warranty  and the best you can afford  unless you plan on doing a lot of competition  shooting  its probably going to do  the job for  deer hunting  just my 2 cents .   

There junk. My dad had one on a 22 mag he had me sight in for him. For every click of adjustment it seemed like it needed six to move that increment, and after it was finally dialed in it would lose its “zero” randomly. He was always a open sight guy but now that he’s older he is more dependent on scopes he is not a big game hunter more of a yard varmit/target shooter. I will tell you what I try to tell him, the glass is far more important to accuracy than the firearm.

I have one on a .308 it works need a quick cheap scope.for nephew youth season. Doesnt compare to my leupolds but wasnt 1200 dollars either. 50mm lens works well to sunset. Doesnt gather light well and i like lower magnification as i like to shoot deer 50 yards and under ,but 99 bucks with rings and he likes it especially the lighted cross hairs.  Only put about 20 rounds thru gun with it in but hold it zero. Only been on 1 year so thats all i can say at this time. I will prolly repace it with a leupold at some point just for light gathering abilities.