DEC Unveils New Deer Management Plan

Five Seasons

On 7/14/2021 at 6:07 PM, Rowdy10 said:

-I BET IF YOU OR MOST DIDNT HAVE HARD TIME SCORING WITH A BOW than WOULDNT NEED A CROSSGUN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I'm sorry but saying most who use a crossbow have a hard time connecting with a compound, shows just how ignorant you really are. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rowdy10 said:

Why Are you quoting me Like that out of context are all of you The same crap and trying to Hide something -YOU ARE LIKE FAKE NEWS!
Quote everything i Said or nothing
I SAID WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO USE A CROSSBOW DURING ALL OF THE BOW SEASON UNLESS YOU HAVE A HARD TIME WITH A BOW-i bet most have hard Time with a bow but not all -there is already a crossbow Season which is fine

Please reread what YOU posted and I quoted.  What you responded with doesn't even come close to what you posted above.  

On 7/14/2021 at 6:07 PM, Rowdy10 said:

-I BET IF YOU OR MOST DIDNT HAVE HARD TIME SCORING WITH A BOW than WOULDNT NEED A CROSSGUN

What I quoted above is what you typed and posted, correct? Did I change or alter any of the text?  

Your ignorance is growing. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rowdy10 said:

YOU ARE LIKE CNN -quote my whole post not just part of IT SO YOU DID ALTER IT -what do you gain From quoting just part of my post its just a click of The buttom to quote The whole thing
ARE YOU TRYING TO SAVE INK OR PAPER -FYI its just an illusion there is none

Lol.  Can't even answer my question. Sad.

Beyond ignorant

Edited by mowin

21 minutes ago, Rowdy10 said:

I answerwd your question 2 times above You really Are what you call others to be -Like CNN
oh Well if i didn't answer your question in my Posts above then dont brother with me

BECAUSE I HAVE NOT YET BEGAN TO DEFILE MY SELF

Lol.  Keep proving you ignorance. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rowdy10 said:

BECAUSE I HAVE NOT YET BEGAN TO DEFILE MY SELF

Your going to defile yourself?  While you look up "defile" in the dictionary, see if "crossgun" is in there too.

Proof once again..:rofl:

Edited by mowin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rowdy10 said:

You 2 really think that i care what you think of me or what you say -this forum is best suited for DUMB AND DUMBER 

You've proved that all by yourself. 

• 2 weeks later...

How many people sent comments in to the DEC Deer Management plan.The deadline is August 8th.

this is our chance to make ourselves heard.There are some things that will surprise you.

the plan can be found on the DEC website.The next one will be in ten years...Ray

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 8:53 AM, blackbeltbill said:

Man are you kidding me- you are going to quote me from near 5 Months Back?!

Foggy/Bowguy- you are once again playing the role of a Bored Little Child.

I Already  sent the Administrator  hêre a PM from the last time...

You seem to have alot of Envy over my Turkey Hunting Success....

Your " Coward Behind The Keyboard" attacks  will continue,I'm sure.

No problem, I could care less really. 

Sure seem to care you send me pms, respond to everything I say. Repeat stuff I post somewhere later. Actually about everything you say is something you read or post someone else’s video.
Turkey hunting success! You hunt all the time and wind up with “a fat Jake”. Your Percentage is super low, my daughters actually do better.

So who’s bored? Maybe you should read and learn instead of trying to pass someone else’s stuff off. 
Now your psychologically trying to beat me with this coward nonsense. Come on brother, if you do pink belt stuff like you hunt you’re in trouble. 

Edited by Foggy Mountain
  • Haha 1

On 8/10/2021 at 8:51 AM, Bolt action said:

“America’s Worst Deer Hunting Law”?

Seems a little dramatic to me.  I’m thinking no hunting on Sunday’s in Pennsylvania trumps it……

1 minute ago, Lawdwaz said:

Back tags are pretty dumb too…..

I've got to think the reason for this one is so that ECO's can ID a hunter from a distance if needed. This law never bothered me, although I wish that camo companies offered more upper options with those built in loops for the back tags. I've punched holes in most of my jackets, fleeces, vests, etc..

2 minutes ago, Bolt action said:

I've got to think the reason for this one is so that ECO's can ID a hunter from a distance if needed. This law never bothered me, although I wish that camo companies offered more upper options with those built in loops for the back tags. I've punched holes in most of my jackets, fleeces, vests, etc..

My understanding is us and Wisconsin are the only two states with back tags , two good deer hunting states , but still a small market I guess .

Mine goes on my day pack , walking it’s visible and in a tree it’s visible on my hanging pack, where as on my back it wouldn’t be in either of those situations.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bolt action said:

I’ll stand stock still at 100 yards with my back to you.   Think you could read my numbers with the best glass available?

How about in the bush or low light or snow or with a pack on etc etc  ??

Or even with a rain coat on?  

• Like 1

In my youth my friend winged a buck , we tracked it pretty far. This was in an area, of farms , but then houses along the road , as we tracked it in a field it jumped up my buddy shot . Now we weren’t 500 feet from the houses , but we were pretty far and the shot was north and the houses south . Still not,legal yes,  but a safe shot .

A guy from a house caught up,to us and was yelling at my buddy, then he tried to read his tag, but my buddy kept turning around …. Looked like a cat chasing his tail two guys running in small circles lol .he never got it , a lady came over and let us use the phone in her house to call a local farmer who,picked us and deer up . The end .

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Nomad said:

In my youth my friend winged a buck , we tracked it pretty far. This was in an area, of farms , but then houses along the road , as we tracked it in a field it jumped up my buddy shot . Now we weren’t 500 feet from the houses , but we were pretty far and the shot was north and the houses south . Still not,legal yes,  but a safe shot .

A guy from a house caught up,to us and was yelling at my buddy, then he tried to read his tag, but my buddy kept turning around …. Looked like a cat chasing his tail two guys running in small circles lol .he never got it , a lady came over and let us use the phone in her house to call a local farmer who,picked us and deer up . The end .

I dread the orange law. Not because I agree or disagree, but because requiring it will add challenges. We have stands within the visible back windows of some homes on the suburban fringe. First property outside of a village where one can hunt and shoot, etc. Fully legal distance, fully respectful shooting angles. Wearing orange will be a nightmare. DEC will be called, cops will be called, etc. These are left leaning suburbanites who will make it a point to make life miserable, even though their .5 acre stamps are not in danger. These same idiots trespassed and cut one of my cell cams in half with a hatchet, and cut the strap on a stand on our property this May before green up - because we replaced a camo strap with a bright green one the week prior. They could see it from their windows. 600+ feet away. These same people...complain about the farm's smell and noise to the town - keep in mind the homes were there AFTER the farm. One guy yelled at us saying the cows were mooing too loud as we were out shed hunting. There are less than 10 cows on the farm.

I suppose one could argue not wearing orange and getting shot would be worse, but our overall NY safety track record with no mandate is pretty darn high compared to states with that mandate. I believe we're better off statistically than some of them, even.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, phade said:

I dread the orange law. Not because I agree or disagree, but because requiring it will add challenges. We have stands within the visible back windows of some homes on the suburban fringe. First property outside of a village where one can hunt and shoot, etc. Fully legal distance, fully respectful shooting angles. Wearing orange will be a nightmare. DEC will be called, cops will be called, etc. These are left leaning suburbanites who will make it a point to make life miserable, even though their .5 acre stamps are not in danger. These same idiots trespassed and cut one of my cell cams in half with a hatchet, and cut the strap on a stand on our property this May before green up - because we replaced a camo strap with a bright green one the week prior. They could see it from their windows. 600+ feet away. These same people...complain about the farm's smell and noise to the town - keep in mind the homes were there AFTER the farm. One guy yelled at us saying the cows were mooing too loud as we were out shed hunting. There are less than 10 cows on the farm.

I suppose one could argue not wearing orange and getting shot would be worse, but our overall NY safety track record with no mandate is pretty darn high compared to states with that mandate. I believe we're better off statistically than some of them, even.

Hang an orange vest up in a tree, when you’re not there, to keep them away . I used to do this when I had an occasional hunter trespassing issue , sit in my Tree in camo, raise the orange flag when i left ,if I wasn’t coming back . Before we posted the land if we left for lunch or to hunt another spot ,guys would descend on the land , then once I started hanging the vest in a tree visible from the road , they never came again .

Good luck , I hate those issues 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:49 AM, blackbeltbill said:

Bored?  So Foggy Quotes me and you are miffed that,I responded . 

The real reason that both you and your very close Friend  and hunting partner- Bodhi_308 quote me alot in a negative way for 2 Brand new members is simple- we all Spring Turkey hunt the same 3,000+ acres .

For me-  I have a good 6 to 7 other huge areas to Spring Turkey hunt as well.

For you both- that is your one and only spot.--

--But the 12 or so Fields at Barron Road + Stewart State  Forest is Public Land and open to all.

I hope you 2 Guys give rêspect to your fellow Spring Turkey Hunters next year...

On 7/17/2021 at 8:20 AM, blackbeltbill said:

Right Mowin- I don't know what Rowdy means by that Dumb Statement??

Both him and Good Friend and Turkey Hunting Partner- Bodhi_308 will be back in force with Ripping Quotes being that it is Sat.

I am almost positive that those are the 2 Turkey Hunters that came in to my Field area on May 31st.

100 yards down the line with my set out Hen Decoy in full view!!

I had to leave in that unsafe condition.

I have other Hotspots to take Cynthia to next Spring.

Bill. I can’t seem to find the clown emoji. Spewing your typical bullshit that I’ve done this and that when I can assure you that neither one of us have seen each other in person. But keep saying it. Only spot my ass. Never even hunted the fields you are so jerked off about. I typically hunt 3-4 states a year but sure, you know me best. Let me guess. You won’t respond to this like usual. Call me out and mention me in a comment but when I comment back, you go silent and then one of your ball suck buddies comes in to stick up for you and say that I’m picking on you. 

6 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

And why should,I respond every time to a " known Troll" with a content count Below  50 who just spews Hate  online with every post.

You and your partner Rowdy10 are just Pissed  that,I have pinned you both out perfectly.

No one sticks up for me. Online or in person.

Members are just figuring out your " modus operandi"-- spewing Hate on just a few members and no hunting Threads to speak of.

Usually my responce to you í a laughing face or the like.

I just have better things to do such as a 2 mile Walk  right now.

Haha. The sad part is that you don’t but you keep spewing your nonsense and making accusations that are far from the truth. But when called out on something you spin it to look like a victim and shut down. You claimed multiple times that I’ve walked in on your decoy spread and that I’ve confronted you as a member of a hunting party of 4. All so very wrong. But keep thinking it.

you have plenty of people doing your talking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Dude- you are a complete idiot. A worse Candy Ass then anyone on this Site.

As far as Turkey hunting-- you will never come close to my Skills. Not on your best day....

Continue on with your " Keyboard  Coward" antics. I know you would never attempt  this in person with any member hêre- let alone me...

Just a Statement...

Easy to say  that brother, think about something, I know a lot of actual black belts. My brother was 8th degree last time I heard but he’s not the one told me. I have no idea if he’s still there or not. I bet lots of guys know I’m right. Maybe you can read about that Not one black belt actually talks about it. I think it’s like your hunting, all who you desire to be. Living vicariously through others. It’s ok someone will help you if you listen.
Gotta be honest you’re about knowing bout me as you know about a anything else. Why can’t ya let it go? Thought you didn’t care. Hmmm you’re a different kind of bird

• Haha 1