Pistol License Class 518 area

GreeneHunter

2 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I'm glad I got mine 24 years ago, I'd encourage anyone wanting a nys pistol license to sign up for that course or another one near by . 

I'm going to get my Utah permit very shortly .

Doing the Utah / Florida non resident class ? Did those many years ago.  There’s a non resident New Hampshire permit online.  And drive to PA go get that one too.  I’m good to go in about as many states as allowed 

• Like 1

I have a NY and Utah permit, here’s a map that shows what states a person can carry in with both permits . Also here’s a link for constitutional carry states that do not require a cary concealed permit, with some exceptions.  

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/constitutional-carry-states

I still need to get to PA , but have heard some county’s are easier to get a out of state permit than others. The thing that sucked is back when I did my Utah permit from the time I signed up for it till  I took the course (about 3 months later ) PA removed themselves from it, was not happy about that. 

BD2259F0-A8C7-445C-BD51-23AF46F4B0E4.png

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

I have NY, Utah, and PA. I got the Pa because you really can't get out of the state without going through Pa. It was pretty simple really. Complete the form and take it to a county that does it. Not all counties in Pa will do it so check before you go. The forms can be downloaded on line. Complete the form, have your NY permit with you and take it in. If I remember correctly you had to list a couple of references on the form. It took less than half an hour and we had our permits. I believe we went to Warren County.

Here is a link to the counties that participate:

https://www.pafoa.org/counties/

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Which one did she go with?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I'm not sure off hand , I'll ask her and get back to you . Pretty sure she just made an appointment to drop off her paper work last week.

• Like 1

I'm not sure off hand , I'll ask her and get back to you . Pretty sure she just made an appointment to drop off her paper work last week.
Excellent can just shoot me over a text. Trying to get my wife, sister, and mom to take the class together

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

NY, FLA, Utah . 
Penn is a blocker , I just unload and lock up separate and truck on through . Or put it in the wife’s purse , with the drugs . 

Rob c ,yes Penn used to honor non resident permits from fla and Utah ,which was nice .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

My dad and I got PA about a year ago. Like said about you fill out the form....visit the county sheriff and I will be mailed to you in a few weeks. We got ours in Erie PA. I believe that allows me to drive from Buffalo to Florida.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

South Carolina does not honor Fla  or Penn non resident permits .