Costanza's

Bolt action

Just dropped a load off. The anticipated turn around will have it ready for pick up at the end of January! Worth the wait though. I ended up getting mild slim jim's, dill slim jim's, maple breakfast, blueberry maple breakfast, texas style hots, and smoked jalapeno cheddar sausages. My wife's going to freak when I show her the bill!

• Like 6

Just dropped a load off. The anticipated turn around will have it ready for pick up at the end of January! Worth the wait though. I ended up getting mild slim jim's, dill slim jim's, maple breakfast, blueberry maple breakfast, texas style hots, and smoked jalapeno cheddar sausages. My wife's going to freak when I show her the bill!

I loaded three ziplock bags for costanzas when I butchered yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

The new retail space looks great over there. They don't have the sample tray out because I'd covid, but they offered a few sticks of the dill slim jim's to me and my son. After that my kid tried to convince me to get those for the entire order.

I'm expecting between 40 and 45 lbs back. Now the problem is where to put it all. I've got about a month to figure that one out.

First year in along time that I'm not going to take anything to Costanza. My butcher makes cracker bologna that is better than the salami I have had them make for years. Has cheese and peppers in it. Fast turnaround time. Had the meat from bow back in 8 days. 

• 5 weeks later...

Pepperoni is awesome.....has a little kick to it which makes it great. We had friends who cooked it over a bonfire this summer and it tasted even better hot and crispy.

Kielbasa is great..... casing is on the tougher side, and it seems to have a garlic aftertaste but we love it in our house.

Ham and Cheddar sausage is a family favorite as well.

There fresh sausage blends are great too.....the Italian with peppers and onions mixed it......then there is one with mozzarella too.

I am trying the Bologna for the first time this year as per Turkey Feathers recommendation.

And of course the cheddar snacks sticks get devoured by my 4 and 6 year old. This year they convinced my dad to shoot a deer for them so they could get TONS....of snack sticks! That made him a happy Grandpa!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...