Late Canada Goose Season Blind Ready

CharlieNY

My son and I got our goose blind ready for the late Canada goose season. Thankfully we have a late goose season this year starting on December 21. The deer hunting has been uneventful for the most part so we are looking forward to some action with the geese later this month. Hopefully I will be able to post some pics if we are successful.           valoroutdoors.com 

20201205_150938.jpg

• Like 6

My son and I got our goose blind ready for the late Canada goose season. Thankfully we have a late goose season this year starting on December 21. The deer hunting has been uneventful for the most part so we are looking forward to some action with the geese later this month. Hopefully I will be able to post some pics if we are successful.           valoroutdoors.com 
20201205_150938.thumb.jpg.a24ca1b3515e7ac208fa442a96a9fb47.jpg
Store bought or homemade? Can you post some closer pics if you have them. We have a secluded 9 acre cut corn field with geese frequently flying over that we may take a late season shot at.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Store bought or homemade? Can you post some closer pics if you have them. We have a secluded 9 acre cut corn field with geese frequently flying over that we may take a late season shot at.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The blind is a commercial Redneck Waterfowl blind. It is very easy to transport and assemble and it is completely windproof inside. The only thing we did in addition was to grass it in with some nearby grass and it has straps and burgee straps on the cover to grass it. I have included a link to the blind for you.      valoroutdoors.com  https://redneckblinds.com/collections/duck-blinds/products/mossy-oak-duck-blind

• Like 1