22-250 ammo needed - happy to trade for other ammo

moog5050

Just now, Gencountyzeek said:

Do you have any 150gr 308? Im pretty sure i can get 22-250. Any particular gr u want?

Zeek, I only have 180 in 308.   Sorry.   Not real particular on the 22-250 but was hopping for 50 or so.  Really just want to rough sight it in.  

2 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

they use to.....lol    Out of stock

You snooze you loose . They had them when I posted and I almost bought some just in case had two boxes in my cart , but then I backed out . 

I messaged  Brian as well ,maybe he got some .

Thought it would be fun to try one of the rifles I won last year.  Have no ammo for it. If anyone has a couple of boxes of 22-250 they want to trade, let me know.  I have a pretty good variety to exchange.  Thanks. 

If you’re going to reload let me know,I have a pack of nightmare 55 gr bullets. I’m not sure about the brass but I’ll check when I get get home next week. I don’t shoot my 22-250 anymore it needs a new barrel and I’m not into getting it done.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/0000422455sp500/varmint-nightmare-22-caliber-point224-diameter-55-grain-boat-tail-soft-point-500-count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rachunter said:

If you’re going to reload let me know,I have a pack of nightmare 55 gr bullets. I’m not sure about the brass but I’ll check when I get get home next week. I don’t shoot my 22-250 anymore it needs a new barrel and I’m not into getting it done.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/0000422455sp500/varmint-nightmare-22-caliber-point224-diameter-55-grain-boat-tail-soft-point-500-count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great.  I think culver will reload for me.  Pm me what you want.  Thx

• Like 1

14 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Thanks Zeek.  If you stop there, love 3 boxes of the federal 50g.  PM me and I can shoot you some cash.  Thanks. 

13 hours ago, Gencountyzeek said:

Ill try to get there tomorrow. 

Zeek, 

I'm just down the road from DD's if you cant get there let me know. 

• Thanks 1