Deer processor

New York Hillbilly

Sorry folks to ask what I know has been asked here before, but I can't find it. 

I am on my way to my daughters in Webster tomorrow for my grand baby's birthday party is I don't have time to cut my own deer up this time.

Who have you folks used out that way that you have had good luck with?  I generally do my own because of bad past experiences. All the typical horror stories like hair and bone fragments, mixing my deer in with other people's deer, getting shorted, etc. 

I know I have passed signs out that way when I drive back and forth to work in Canandaigua, but have no experience with any of them.

Ok listen to me Uncle Charlie on Harris rd a bit south of State rd.This is Webster/ Penfield line .

Charlie did 760 some this gun season ! I was there last night, he’s a great guy .

Tell him his favorite firefighter Larry G sent you ....

Ive used him for many years , never any issues , his prices have risen ,but so many have stopped doing it he can I guess . 

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...