CVA optima V2 / LR just ordered. Those who have one what’s you’re thoughts ?

rob-c

So I got my birthday pricing email from midway and went in to look at some ML’s and after reading some posts about them from you all I ordered ( stainless barrel,  scope mount.  I got almost $50 off and I found a promo code for free shipping so saved $15 there too, very happy with the price .  So those who have one,  any quirks or any thing I need to know? Just so you guys know this isn’t my first MZ  my dad and I hunted solely with MZ’s for several years in the 90’s, 

923737E1-D0E7-42B9-A301-6D33EAEFE0EC.png

Edited by rob-c

I love my cva wolf I've taken 7 deer with it in the past 3 seasons.

Their customer service is amazing. While cleaning my wolf 4 or 5 years i broke the weld where the gun breaks open completely my fault. I called cva customer service they told me to keep the old gun and and would send me a new one 3 days later on black friday I received a new gun.

• Like 3

On 12/13/2020 at 1:31 PM, rob-c said:

So I got my birthday pricing email from midway and went in to look at some ML’s and after reading some posts about them from you all I ordered ( stainless barrel,  scope mount.  I got almost $50 off and I found a promo code for free shipping so saved $15 there too, very happy with the price .  So those who have one,  any quirks or any thing I need to know? Just so you guys know this isn’t my first MZ  my dad and I hunted solely with MZ’s for several years in the 90’s, 

923737E1-D0E7-42B9-A301-6D33EAEFE0EC.png

So the LR means its for leftys?