Winter Storm Gail

BizCT

Just saw the first road rider of the year he was hauling some mail. Iam guilty of riding the snowmobile down the road once in a while myself but not in a dam white out crazy bastads

Everyday snow or not I see atv’s and dirt bikes riding the roads. Either i never noticed when I worked in the city and now I do since I’m working from home or this is their first year doing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Predicted to be the "Biggest snowstorm" in several years, will be curious to see how much we really get. They calling for 12-18", 45mph winds, and 10 degrees (not counting windchill) tonight into tomorrow for Westchester County. 

LOL. Gail or gale?

We are now fucking stuck down here per state police orders and they expect me to work a 12 hr shift.  Not happening.  when I got 3 kids and a wife at home.  I can't even get my truck out of the parking lot.  Sorry to piss and moan just frustrated and should be home with my family making sure they are safe.
What type or work....and what are the state police mandating you do or not do? Just curious.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Everyday snow or not I see atv’s and dirt bikes riding the roads. Either i never noticed when I worked in the city and now I do since I’m working from home or this is their first year doing it?

See people out here riding sleds all the time just not 80mph around a blind turn in a white out

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Somebody got dead on a snowmobile on 787 this morning, collided with a tractor trailer.

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

What type or work....and what are the state police mandating you do or not do? Just curious.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Factory work and told us to stay put.  Just got home.  Me and another guys spent 3 hrs pulling people put making sure everyone left safe.  Our management got in their cars and drove off

I was hoping the early predictions would hold true, the island would get clobbered and up north wouldn't be bad.  I end up with 6-8 inches of wet snow, and north got pounded. Not looking good for hunting this weekend. Do I drive 5 hours to see just how bad it is? lol

10 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

Record breaking 6 inches in lansing ny. What a joke. Kids have no school. Canceled last night. We used to have to walk to school in this..... up hill both ways.

with remote learning, i figured no more snow days ever?