E Mail

ny hunter

Yes happening to me too. Also my phone is getting blown up with messages, form HuntingNY, whenever someone comments on a thread that I commented on! How do I stop this??? I've commented on a lot of threads!!! Getting at least 150 to 200 emails a day now!

Someone Please Help!!!

34 minutes ago, grampy said:

Yes happening to me too. Also my phone is getting blown up with messages, form HuntingNY, whenever someone comments on a thread that I commented on! How do I stop this??? I've commented on a lot of threads!!! Getting at least 150 to 200 emails a day now!

Someone Please Help!!!

Grampy, i am pretty sure you can edit your notification setting in the settings tab....I have all mine turned off....

• Like 1

Someone Please Help!!!

Me too. I am getting bombarded with notification emails from every post that I am not following, Super annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

You guys are lucky I like you. On the top right corner of your screen tap the three horizontal lines.

Select account 

Select account settings

Scroll down about a third of the page and in small letters there should be notification settings. Click that, below is a detailed list of how to be notified by this site. Who ever setup these choices was very detailed lol which is good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, corydd7 said:

You guys are lucky I like you. On the top right corner of your screen tap the three horizontal lines.

Select account 

Select account settings

Scroll down about a third of the page and in small letters there should be notification settings. Click that, below is a detailed list of how to be notified by this site. Who ever setup these choices was very detailed lol which is good.

Thank You Cory!!!!

On 12/18/2020 at 11:00 PM, corydd7 said:

Select account 

Select account settings

On 12/19/2020 at 11:52 AM, grampy said:

Thank You Cory!!!!

Since following corydd7's much appreciated advice, I have not had one e-mail on my phone from HuntingNY!! Was getting about 150 a day!

I will contact Cory prior to hunting season next year, in the hopes he can give me much needed advice on how to kill a deer!

Thanks again sir!!!