Winchester greatness

Got a new to me Winchester 9422M .22wmr. I believe it is a 1995 model. Now i have a Browning bl-22, henry H001 22lr, and this 9422. I need a marlin 39a to round out the rimfire lever gun collection. It’s missing the rear sight which i just ordered for 40 bucks. I ripped off a few magazines just for fun. Has a great trigger, cant wait to wack some tree rats with it. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by SpacemanSpiff
  • Like 19

10 minutes ago, Lomax said:

Merry Christmas to you Spiff.  Nice new present 

Merry Christmas to you too! I couldn’t be any happier. I just hope this isnt another gun i buy and deem to nice to scratch lol. I bought a nice smith and wesson model 66 in the impossible to find 3 inch model last December that is now a safe queen. 

BF6646CE-18AB-4FD1-9A05-54D8C13295B3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Got a new to me Winchester 9422M .22wmr. I believe it is a 1993 model. Now i have a Browning bl-22, henry H001 22lr, and this 9422. I need a marlin 39a to round out the rimfire lever gun collection. It’s missing the rear sight which i just ordered for 40 bucks. I ripped off a few magazines just for fun. Has a great trigger, cant wait to wack some tree rats with it. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’m no gun nut but that’s a sweet looking one!!

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Awesome ! I’ve got one lever action . 22 a Henry Golden Boy special FF addition . A retirement gift from my crew , I’m almost afraid to use it . Which is ok as I can hardly see the sights ! 

A5785D80-5C5D-4152-A56F-45BBD8F6FEF2.png

Awesome gun indeed Nomad.  
My grandson Eli who’s 3 would love that Fire Truck gun.  He loves Fire Trucks.  Pretty cool retirement gift.  
Merry Christmas 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Thank you I was humbled when it was presented to, me at my party . They spent way to, much .

Pm me your address I may have some things to send to you grandson . My pleasure . 

I am sure it was well deserved.  The custom beauty of it speaks volumes of how coworkers must have cared for you.   PM sent 

thanks 

• 1 month later...