Eastside Traders Ontario , NY

fasteddie

When I went to reload my ML after shooting a doe yesterday , the sabot didn't want to come out of the speed loader . Too tight . I headed for Webster to buy a pack of the speed loaders but stopped at Eastside Traders on the way to see if they had any . They are a Pawn  Shop , Gun shop and have a indoor pistol range . When I got there , I saw a sign on the door that said " Remove Mask Before Entering" . I thought it was a joke but everyone inside was not wearing a mask . I asked what was the no mask sign for and was told that they can't sell a gun or ammo unless they could see you face . I thought it was stupid as if I was to purchase either , I could pull my mask down . It was a wasted stop anyway !

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

When I went to reload my ML after shooting a doe yesterday , the sabot didn't want to come out of the speed loader . Too tight . I headed for Webster to buy a pack of the speed loaders but stopped at Eastside Traders on the way to see if they had any . They are a Pawn  Shop , Gun shop and have a indoor pistol range . When I got there , I saw a sign on the door that said " Remove Mask Before Entering" . I thought it was a joke but everyone inside was not wearing a mask . I asked what was the no mask sign for and was told that they can't sell a gun or ammo unless they could see you face . I thought it was stupid as if I was to purchase either , I could pull my mask down . It was a wasted stop anyway !

At the bank you only have to lower your mask for a  moment so the security cameras can get a picture of your face. I would think that would suffice for a gun shop.

Edited by wildcat junkie