I got a Surprise Christmas gift today

cynthiafu

I was taken out to bnb archery   and got fitted for a new mathews bow . They were sold out so I have to wait . My husband even set me up for lessons .

You’re welcome, again.

Cynthia and I decided to finally announce that we are married. Some of you already knew this, but now everyone knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

I picked up my bow today. I will have to practice  alot and build up the strength  in my arm . He said  right now my pull is to low to kill a deer unless I stab it lololll. That is the arm I had surgery  on so I kind of figured . But my husband is setting up the target  so I will practice  everyday . If I am not ready by October  then maybe next year . But I am going to try like hell to be strong enough.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cynthiafu said:

I picked up my bow today. I will have to practice  alot and build up the strength  in my arm . He said  right now my pull is to low to kill a deer unless I stab it lololll. That is the arm I had surgery  on so I kind of figured . But my husband is setting up the target  so I will practice  everyday . If I am not ready by October  then maybe next year . But I am going to try like hell to be strong enough.  

Way to go Cynthia! The more you shoot, the more you will build up your "bow muscles". These are the ones in your back, more than in your arms. And are not used much, for most normal activities. Once you build up the muscles, along with the ones in your arms, you will be able to increase your bow poundage. Just shoot- shoot- shoot!!!!

I will be replacing my 60lb limbs with 50lb limbs soon. And will likely be shooting 45lbs this coming bow season. That is plenty enough to kill a deer! You should be fine to get to 40 to 45 lbs. Just keep at it, and you'll be good to go come October.

Really nice bow you have too! You are going to live bow hunting!!!

• Like 1