Just got diagnosed with Covid

Tughill Tamer

I guess it shouldn't be a big surprise as it is running wild through my workplace. There has been 6 people diagnosed in the last 2 weeks including the guy who was my regular relief. Woke up Saturday morning with a temp of 101.2 with a slight headache and body aches and pains with absolutely no energy. I didn't hesitate to get checked with the fever and knowing I had been around people that had been positive. I'm hoping it doesn't get alot worse.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Now I know zip about medical but I'm curious as to wether you would get the Vaccine now because you have it or wait and get through it and then Vaccine or no ?

Why would you need a vaccine you will have immunity naturally, the vaccine is a weakend form to make you build antibodies....

Now I know zip about medical but I'm curious as to wether you would get the Vaccine now because you have it or wait and get through it and then Vaccine or no ?
If I were to get it I would definitely wait till I was better. I'm pretty sure they would not give it to you if you were sick with the virus already.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk