12 gage ammo ?

4 hours ago, Daveboone said:

I think probably any of your buddies would be delighted with them for a cold beer. Otherwise in my opinion...disregarding stupid corona virus shortage stuff, I would pay tops seven-eight bucks for the lot in not new ammo at a garage sale pricing. 

Most the guys I hunt with use rifle or 20 gage 

6 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Dont sell. Even if you make a few buck it’s probably not enough to make it worth it.  Just put those under your bed and forget about them

Correct .

Ive got a large bag of 3 inch goose stuff

100 plus .40 including carry loads

a box of 25-20

400 plus rounds of .32 auto

and no guns that shoot these 

Im just sitting on it, we’ll see in a couple years where things end up .

4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Correct .

Ive got a large bag of 3 inch goose stuff

100 plus .40 including carry loads

a box of 25-20

400 plus rounds of .32 auto

and no guns that shoot these 

Im just sitting on it, we’ll see in a couple years where things end up .

So the last time there was the big scare my friends and I were stocking up as much as we could.  So long story short we took a trip out to Pennsylvania and went to Cabela’s. My friend picked up an ammo can of what he thought was 223.  It was over $200. Cashier made sure to let us know that all ammo sales were final. He said ok. We walk out to the lot and he looks at it and its 50 cal.  Lol.  I had a pit in my stomach just thinking about spending that for something i had no use for.  Anyways he kept it.  And he doesnt have a 50 cal. 

• Like 1

Just a thought...not that its like you have an armory of 12 gauge though....I have alot of components ...ALOT for .308, and am between rifles loaded for it. I was able to find a new .308 that I want at a great price...match the rifle to the supply...I should pick it up saturday, and am starting the case prep for reloading today.

58 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Is this stuff actually for sale or are you just testing the water again?

It would cost you more to ship it then you will make. You should have given it to the person you sold the Deerslayer to just to be a good guy.

Testing the waters ??

I was never testing the waters ,??

I’m not looking to make money in it and I didn’t find it until after the guy bought the Deerslayer or I would have given it to him

The guy that bought the Ithaca is a dealer so I’m sure he is going to resell it anyway 

Edited by luberhill
  • Like 1

Testing the waters ??
I was never testing the waters ,??
I’m not looking to make money in it and I didn’t find it until after the guy bought the Deerslayer or I would have given it to him
The guy that bought the Ithaca is a dealer so I’m sure he is going to resell it anyway 

Why are you asking? Is it for sale, are you taking offers? I’m always looking for more 12 ga. But why not just say what you want for it?

I saw a member was looking for a specific 30-06 round and I came across a box a few weeks later for $40, I grabbed it and offered it to him for exactly what I paid for it. I didn’t ask for offers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Don_C said:

Why are you asking? Is it for sale, are you taking offers? I’m always looking for more 12 ga. But why not just say what you want for it?

I saw a member was looking for a specific 30-06 round and I came across a box a few weeks later for $40, I grabbed it and offered it to him for exactly what I paid for it. I didn’t ask for offers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you near Bass Pro in Auburn ?

If you need 12 ga you are welcome to it !