Kabota b26

rachunter

I had a B7500 and have nothing but good to say about it. What stands out to me with the one you are looking at is the hours, 6500 is up there and with the attachments that are coming with it means that she has probably been worked pretty hard for a lot of hours.

Al

Edited by airedale

That is not a great price. That's also a TON of hours. Also, that model came standard with the backhoe and loader, and forks can be had for a couple hundred bucks. What are the prices your seeing on new ones ?

A deal on that rig would be 15k or less.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, rachunter said:

Thanks guys appreciate it. I stopped looking a few months back and i'm waiting until spring,but when I saw it with the trailer and all I figured go take a look,but i'll pass and keep saving until april.

I think kubota had a zero % deal going on, fyi

https://www.brunospowersports.com/contact/

Yes through a dealer. Even my local dealer who is a great guy told me he couldn't come close to the number. He also sells some off brands besides New Holland,  JD Branson, LS and Kioti. Kioti was the one I wanted as they have the best and easiest way to attach implements. But no  local dealers until now. Take a look if you see one you like I'll the owner for you. Since I bought mine I got 6 tractors sold for him. 2 big ones upstate and 4 smaller ones on LI. Good luck I know you'll be happy I was and I'm a PIA according to my lovely wife

• Like 1

I'm sorry didn't mean to hijack. The B26 is a great machine and the backhoe was pretty much standard. Most rental places rent this machine. The trailer is worth about 3000 so your machine is about 16,500 as the quick connect forks are about 550 from Titan attachments. Kubota is great but you pay major money for it. Backhoe attachment on a tractor is not always a  wise choice as the tractors are NOT backhoes. I know I have one on my Massey. It's not what they do but you can use them for chores. Your not making money with them. But for water lines or small stumps it works. Keep looking around good used tractors don't sell often so be ready. Crappy used tractors are always for sale 

• Like 1

That is a rugged little true TLB, a scaled down version of a full sized machine. Backhoe is integral to the tractor, so it would be some what of a chore to remove and install 3 point arms-do they come with a tractor? I think they were an option.

Price too high for the hours. I'm taking a guess, but I'm thinking around high 20's for a new one. You can get a MSRP on a new one on the Kubota website.